MixColors 2.0 finally delivers intuitive Swatch Groups, adds Cloud Sync, gets next-gen color mixing formula, brings full Adobe Photoshop CC2015 support and more!
– Color groups. Reimagined! New simple and intuitive color group management with drag’n’drop support.
– Sync colors and color groups with the Cloud – safe 256-bit encryption on the server side! Easy cloud handling.
– Color mixing improved – next-gen color mixing formula for faster and more accurate results.
– Adobe Photoshop CC 2015+ and CC 2014 support – MixColors has been rewritten from scratch to support new Adobe Creatve Cloud platform.
– Color history is improved.
– Small/large color swatches handling improved.
– Tons of performance improvements on CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC platforms.
– A lot of bug fixes and improvements by your feedback.
In Illustrator MagicPicker smartly keeps colors within the chosen color space – for selected shapes. If you work in CMYK in Illustrator:
1) select a shape
2) try to change its color with the MagicPicker so it falls outside CMYK space
3) MagicPicker will correct it immediately so you would get the color that can be reproduced in CMYK
It’s slightly different from how Illustrator handles it. With MagicPicker you will see the result right away.
In recent version of MagicPicker it works with Tone Lock and on the Color Temperature Wheel.
MagicPicker Lite is getting better all the time! This post will be featuring the history of all the updates. V3.1.22/3.1.23 (10/08/2014)
Improved compatibility with Photoshop CC 2014.2
Fixed a couple of bugs connected to keyboard focus
Fixes and performance improvements to the UI
New color engine fixes the bug that caused mouse/stylus freezes on triangle and box
Improved responsiveness of the panel
Added back exchange colors and BW colors buttons
Added back foreground/background color linking!
Improved Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 compatibility
Fill/Stroke swatches are now correctly displayed in Illustrator
RGB/HSB sliders now can be squeezed even more
Fixed lag when choosing colors on the color triangle with stylus on Windows
Other fixes and improvements
Brought back profile-calibrated CMYK boxes!
Fixed a bug when picking white on the triangle
Improved Photoshop integration
Improved UI for numerical boxes
Triangle color picker on the color wheel!
UI and bug fixes
New design for dialogs
V3.1.16 (06/23/2014) What’s new:
Live color preview!
Hunted down some bugs including:
– correct switching between background and foreground colors
– picking colors on color wheel circle
You can easily refer to precise values of the colors you pick with RGB/HSB sliders in MagicPicker color wheel panel. Click small triangles to display the smart rulers with numbers. Hide/show them individually. The rulers display more information as you resize the panel! #PS and #AI compatible.