MagicSquire 1.1 is here with much better performance of brush creation, 4096px/16bit texture support, tooltips with brush names – the new step to the ultimate brush organizing panel!
IMPROVEMENTS AND NEW FEATURES:
– Tooltips now display brush names
– Significant performance improvements when creating new brush
– Support of wider range of brushes, including 16-bit and brushes from older versions of Photoshop, Dual Brushes and textures up to 4096x4096px and higher
– Better drag’n’drop on CS6
– More improvements to brush handling on CS6 and CC2017
If you experience problems with performance or errors click MagicSquire 1.1 menu and then “Optimize performance”. That will fix it.
We listen to your feedback! Tool Presets and .TPL support is coming!
Holiday sale is on! Organize brushes, pick colors and work with color schemes on color wheel, mix colors, manage groups of swatches, browse fonts with MagicSquire, MagicPicker, MixColors, DiskFonts inside Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017!
MagicSquire is the new plugin for Adobe Photoshop that lets you organize brushes in smart and intuitive groups. While picture is worth a thousand words, the video is always worth million pictures, so see it in action, below!
The brief list of features includes:
Your brushes organized in colored groups in Photoshop! — Puts your brushes in easy-to-use folders collections. MagicSquire structures your brushes so you don’t need to look for them every time in neverending piles
Lets you rearrange brushes and brush groups with drag’n’drop
Create brushes from scratch — Just click the New Brush button to add current brush to the panel. Edit and update brushes. Click Update to update parameters from Photoshop, no need to recreate them
Be creative! MagicSquire automatically generates brush images with additional stroke types, never seen before in Photoshop: long, short, medium and brush texture. That lets you differentiate brushes visually
Supports custom .ABR Loading existing brush collections from .ABR files with one click! Supports very large files of 200M and above. Supports loading of thousands of brushes from one file. .TPL support is on the way
Versatile Groups can be collapsed and rearranged with drag’n’drop
Complete Photoshop brush types support: Mixer, physical, textured, patterned, ordinary – ALL OF THEM
Captures all brush parameters: brush size, flow, blend mode, opacity, etc. – you name it!
Combines all power of Brush Presets, Tool Presets and Liraries in one single panel. With new features essential to digital art
Full Photoshop Color UI Themes support
High resolution rendering of brush images with beautfiul detail. In addition supports Retina dn HiDPI displays. Supports Wacom Companion, Microsoft Surface, Macbook with Retina Displays, 4K, 5K and 8K displays
MagicPicker 5.2 introduces improvements by users’ feedback. Here’s what’s new:
– Faster handling of Fill/Stroke colors for shapes, shape groups, small shape groups, large shape groups, groups of large shapes and small shapes and text in all scenarios. Shortly speaking MagicPicker is now the true magic master of shapes and text in Photoshop and Illustrator. Select shapes to quickly change their color, that’s it!
– Interactive Help now correctly shows interactive tips on color name and YUV values
– R/G/B, H/S/B, C/M/Y/K boxes are now faster on Photoshop CC2015.5
– Background color swatch selection in BIG swatches mode is no longer delayed
– RGB/HSB Sliders on the bottom are now scaled correctly. Always
– Speeded up various parts of MagicPicker interface on CC2015/2015.5 (yeah, it’s quicker with every update)
– Improved installation on Illustrator CC2015.3
– Fixed gray window on Photoshop CS4
New MagicPicker’s superpower is ability to easily work with Fill & Stroke colors of Shapes (and Text) in Adobe Photoshop.
To use it:
1) Open MagicPicker’s fly-out menu on the top right
2) select Colorizes Shapes and Text*.
3) Select a Shape layer (or text layer) – MagicPicker will automatically switch to Vector mode
4) Change its color with one click on the color wheel!
MagicPicker 5.0 supports advanced professional design tools for modifying Shapes and Shape groups all at once:
– Assign transparent color with Ctrl(or ⌘)-click on the color swatches
– Rotate Hue° of the multiple shapes – select a group of shape layers and move Hue° slider
– Exchange colors of Fill & Stroke with Exchange button on the MagicPicker panel
– Assign Black & White colors with one click on the B&W button
Even more tools for creating best designs with the plugin:
– Use Tone Lock to keep colors of all the selected shapes in the same range of brightness
– Use Color Temperature Wheel to make all your shapes warmer or colder as you select group of layers
New MagicPicker 5 brings new feature! Display HSL/HSB/RGB/CMYK/YUV/YCbCr values in realtime on the corner of color wheel with MagicPicker 5! It lets you also display current color’s name. Ever wondered how “Crioiser Blue” or “Pastel orange” look like exactly? We got you covered! Even when bottom color sliders are hidden and color boxes are unavailable you can see current color’s name or values.
To use new feature:
1) Click on three dots on the left botton of the color wheel
2) Continue clicking to switch between modes!
3*) To copy current color’s values to clipboard click once small copy button near the values
WHAT’S NEW IN V1.35:
– Full Adobe CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015 and CC2015.5 support (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Flash Pro, Fireworks)
– Bugs fixed and UI is improved by users’ feedback
Keep colors bright or dark when rotating Hue° while saving low level of K ink of CMYK – all at once! That lets you find colors on the color wheel within the same dynamic gamut range that look bright when printed! To do that switch on both Tone Lock and K-Lock in MagicPicker – they work together very well! Then rotate Hue° on the color wheel and you will see how MagicPicker adjusts the color so it sustains same perceived brightness and the same K value!
This technique works in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CS5, CS4 and CS3.
It’s easily possible with MagicPicker! In the Color Temperature Wheel mode switch on Tone Lock and start shifting the slider on the wheel. This option lets you quickly find corresponding colors having the same brightness for lights and shadows or for foreground and background. Or keep the same brightness level across the surface when editing textures.