Recent updates to MagicPicker – 4.1 and 4.2 improve color wheel behavior, fix a couple of issues with tablet pressure and clicking on the color wheel. Bring new feature – you can quickly switch between Color Temperature Wheel and other Color Wheel types by alt-clicking on the color wheel type button! Fix an issue with color schemes on CC and lower, improve performance for a couple of scenarios on Mac and PC, improve UI performance for HiDPI and Retina displays.
– New improved design
– Improved color mixing algorithm
– Full compatibility with Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop CC
– Performance improvements
– Improved panel behavior when it’s very small
– UI improvements for small displays
– UI optimizations
– Link to assign keyboard shortcut from inside the panel (fly-out menu -> Keyboard shortcut…)
– Press, hold and move mouse on numerical HSB/RGB/CMYK boxes to quickly change the numbers
– Improved CC support, improved Illustrator support
– Improved loading performance!
– Small UI fixes
– Fixed a small glitch on selected ATI Radeon cards on Windows
– Improved speed and behavior of the color pane in HSB and RGB modes
– Improved HSB/RGB modes behavior with eyedropper
New MagicPicker 3.0 features:
Color box mode for color wheel
Diamond mode for color wheel
Sliders can now display scales by clicking small triangles
Now you can switch on/off 12 basic colors in Traditional Color Wheel mode
Adobe Illustrator Support
Leap Motion support (requires Ethereal) – change colors in the air with your fingers
OH BOY! Speeded up! Color picking now is at its maximum speed!
Faster RGB/HSB sliders
Fixed small bug with RGB/HSB sliders
New behavior when hiding/showing sliders and numerical boxes
Sliders now can be scaled down to a thin line
Fixed issue with color preview
Fixed a very rare crash on Photoshop CS6
Sliders now open outside, expanding MagicPicker’s boundaries
Fixed small bugs, improved performance and various parts of the UI
Optimized behavior of the panel when it’s very small
Fixed problems with resizing panel on Photoshop CS3/Illustrator CS3
Improved panel design on Photoshop CS3/Illustrator CS3
Improved Compact Mode on CS3 software
Dramatically improved opening time on Photoshop CS3/Illustrator CS3
Fixed problems with Photoshop x64 on Windows
MagicPicker and MixColors just got better!
* Calibrated monitors support on Mac OS X 10.8+ and Windows 7+ * Better support for Photoshop CS6 and Dark UI * Copy Hex color with one click in MagicPicker * Better interaction with Photoshop Swatches * Speed of MixColors is improved dramatically * Small bug fixes and speed improvements * Much more in MagicPicker v2.2 and MixColors v1.1!