– Link to assign keyboard shortcut from inside the panel (fly-out menu -> Keyboard shortcut…)
– Press, hold and move mouse on numerical HSB/RGB/CMYK boxes to quickly change the numbers
– Improved CC support, improved Illustrator support
– Improved loading performance!
– Small UI fixes
– Fixed a small glitch on selected ATI Radeon cards on Windows
– Improved speed and behavior of the color pane in HSB and RGB modes
– Improved HSB/RGB modes behavior with eyedropper
New MagicPicker 3 increases flexibility of HSB/RGB sliders. Now you can scale them down to thin subtle lines that don’t obscure or block you from picking colors on the color wheel! Or scale them up to the big bold rulers. While having a precise color picking instrument in Photoshop and Illustrator.
Click and drag the divider between sliders and the color wheel/color picker to increase or decrease the size of the sliders.
Make your MagicPicker minimalistic with only necessary information visible. Enlarge MagicPicker and click on the double arrow near HSB/RGB switches to hide color wheel/color pane/RGB/HSB buttons. Click again to unhide it
In Adobe Illustrator MagicPicker color wheel panel automatically keeps the colors you choose from RGB/HSB color space in CMYK gamut. So all the colors from color wheel in your graphics automatically come in print-ready color space
*MagicPicker supports Adobe Illustrator CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4 and CS3 since version 3.0. Photoshop CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3 are supported.