MixColors 2.0 finally delivers intuitive Swatch Groups, adds Cloud Sync, gets next-gen color mixing formula, brings full Adobe Photoshop CC2015 support and more!
– Color groups. Reimagined! New simple and intuitive color group management with drag’n’drop support.
– Sync colors and color groups with the Cloud – safe 256-bit encryption on the server side! Easy cloud handling.
– Color mixing improved – next-gen color mixing formula for faster and more accurate results.
– Adobe Photoshop CC 2015+ and CC 2014 support – MixColors has been rewritten from scratch to support new Adobe Creatve Cloud platform.
– Color history is improved.
– Small/large color swatches handling improved.
– Tons of performance improvements on CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC platforms.
– A lot of bug fixes and improvements by your feedback.
Yesterday arrived the new MagicPicker upgrade with new Photoshop CC 2015.1 support (Illustrator CC 2015.1 and 2015.2), K-Lock improvements, better support for Microsoft Surface Pro and new optimizations and bug fixes.
MagicPicker 4.5 still supports Photoshop and Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC2014 and CC2015.
MagicPicker just updated! New K-Lock lets you lock level of the black in CMYK, Hue/Color Temperature shift for groups in Illustrator. Bug fixes, speed improvements, activation and installation improvements! All new features will be covered in the upcoming tutorials! Please stay tuned to the blog! MagicPicker v4.4 provides the same features across CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015!
Happy to announce new MagicPicker 4.0 – our most innovative update to the Color Wheel/Color Picking panel. Rewritten from the ground up MagicPicker supports new Adobe CC 2014 platform (Photoshop and Illustrator), brings new Color Temperature Wheel for separating cold/warm colors. Brings (optional) BIG color swatches for better color perception and new color engine optimized for speed. Tone Lock 2.0 lets you keep color’s tone while changing hue or saturation and now works with sliders. Color schemes improvements, more features – all supported across CC2014, CC, CS6, CS5, CS4 and CS3 platforms.
– New improved design
– Improved color mixing algorithm
– Full compatibility with Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop CC
– Performance improvements
– Improved panel behavior when it’s very small
– UI improvements for small displays
– UI optimizations
Take a glimpse on our new upcoming Photoshop panel – Ethereal – in this episode on a weekly US show The Grid. Ethereal will allow you to tune our MagicPicker color wheel and draw with your bare fingers/hands/pencils/brushes in the air! (Starts at 14:55) The future is almost here!
Imagine you could draw in the air with your bare hands…. but oh, now you can! Together with Crispy Driven Pixels, Inc we developed a new panel which connects to the Leap Motion device and allows you to paint with your fingers in Photoshop! If you own a Leap device please contacts us – we need beta testers willing to manifest their imagination from the air!
Works best with our MagicPicker Photoshop color wheel panel
Click the MagicPicker’s fly-out menu button to explore additional features. You can enter Compact Mode, combine other panels with MagicPicker in a special symbiotic Attach Panels mode, switch color wheel modes and do many other things which will be covered in the upcoming tips.