Assign your color palette to any image, or instantly match colors from another one, export LUT, new MagicTints — AI context-based color matcher 2.2 is here!
– Desktop version of MagicTints is out too! Use it with any software beyond Adobe CC
– Improved CPU/GPU detection and handling
– Improved UI when processing images
– Allowed linking groups to current document only on Photoshop (Link icon next to group’s name)
– Added new keyboard shortcut to Generate LUT
– Improved messaging and links to MagicTints manual
Read more about MagicTints, 1-click color matching solution
The wait is over!
New MagicTints 2 Desktop can quickly switch any image’s colors — without Adobe CC. Works on macOS and Windows.
Crazy fast 1-click GPU-based Color Matching between images. Adjust Mood, bring Multiple images to the same color palette. Use with any software!
– Use it together with any software: Affinity Photo, Lightroom, Sketch, Unity, GIMP, Final Cut, AfterEffects, Pixelmator. No CC subscription required. 2x faster than plugin!
– Exports LUT or images
– Brings multiple images to the color and aesthetics of existing image
– Switch lighting conditions or mood of any concept art, photo or texture
– Keep original micro-contrast, dynamic range, subtle details
– Smartest color correction ever! Accuracy on subpixel level. Machine Learning core handles 8K+ resolutions. Uses your NVidia, Apple M1 or AMD GPU
– uses MagicPicker UI engine for faster speeds.