Easily blend current color with document colors in #Photoshop using MixColors panel’s “Mix Eyedropper”.
- Activate by clicking button beneath mixing area.
- Then click, pick and mix with Eyedropper for precise shades, reflections, and lighting
From series of tutorials for MixColors, physically-accurate Photoshop color mixer
MagicSquire 7.1 for Adobe Photoshop is out! Bringing improvements and updates:
– Fixed Huge thumbnails in Vertical List mode
– Improved Huge thumbnails display in Long and Short List modes
– Removed a random message when editing brush names with double-click
– Now correctly loading .tpl files that don’t display previews before loading
– Fixed right-click menu in HUD mode on macOS and Windows
– Removed unnecessary rendering of strokes – on double-click
– Monochrome background image in Long List, Short List and Vertical List modes is now displayed correctly
– Improved Group Background Image dialog in various color themes
– Fixed a problem with HUD not opening on macOS in some scenarios
– Fixed display of size-only brushes in Long List, Short List and Vertical List modes
– All available in Photoshop CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
Read more about MagicSquire, easy Photoshop brushes manager for pros
💡 Keep unobtrusive, transparent pro-level HUD equipped with color sliders that hides/shows the same place on keyboard shortcut.
Click MagicPicker 9’s Settings menu → Pin HUD to same place
Save clicks and screen space!
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced Photoshop color wheel
Use MagicPicker 9’s Cube 🔮, new color picker designed for quick digital art.
LDT stands for Lights, Darks, Temperature. And it’s much more than that.
When you move pointer vertically along cube sides it preserves perceived color lightness (same as Tone Lock in MagicPicker). Horizontally – keeps saturation, for any hue!
– Left side is darks
– Right is lights
– Top is temperature
To switch into the mode click “Color Wheel Triangle/Box/Diamond/etc” located on the top right of MagicPicker under Tone Lock button.
Created in collaboration with leading art studios
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced color wheel for pros in Adobe Photoshop
– Fixed a rare problem with layers scaling or moving incorrectly in Photoshop after color matching
– Correctly handling all types of layers, including the ones cut outside of the document
– Improved color matching to other layers in Photoshop Document
– Better compatibility with latest Adobe updates and Photoshops CC 2022 23.3+ and CC 2023 24.1+
Limited time discount!
Try MagicTints, 1-click color matching for Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Standalone macOS, Windows
MixColors 5.2 is out!
– Improved color mixing formula, for some edgy colors
– In Edit Collections of groups (MixColors menu -> edit…) colors of labels on dark theme are now brighter
– Tooltips on right-click Swatch menu items
– Fixed an issue with Swatch Group visibility when adding new swatches
– Improved Chinese and Spanish translation in various parts of the UI
– Now selecting group when its swatch is selected
– Improved UI, improved dynamic color theme support
Read more about MixColors, advanced color mixing panel in Adobe Photoshop
Arrow buttons under MagicPicker color wheel activate rulers and numeric inputs – for quick color accuracy and 🎯 snaps.
Click upper arrow to show/hide rulers (and use ctrl-click to snap to values)
Click rightward arrow to show/hide numeric boxes to input exact color component values
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced Photoshop color wheel with HUD
Upgrade MagicPicker to at least version 9 to get this functionality
Officially recommended by Adobe for installation of extensions. Supports all Creative Clouds. Easily install/manage/update plugin extensions. Windows & macOS. Made with ❤️ to support all the art community!
– Improved compatibility with latest CC 2023 updates
– Fixed messaging and greatly improved error handling
– Improved on Windows 10, 11, macOS Ventura
Get Anastasiy’s Extension Manager here
Unleash a ⛱ HUGE realtime preview of current #Photoshop color. Simply alt-click on the foreground in MagicPicker and activate Realtime preview in Settings. Then click and move eyedropper across your digital art
Works in Illustrator & Photoshop.
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced Photoshop color wheel for professional artists
MagicPicker panel 9.1 brings Realtime Color Preview as your glide your 💧 eyedropper in #Photoshop. Experience better Color History, value inputs on Sliders, Munsell Color Wheel, more
NEW! REALTIME COLOR PICKING!
Pick colors using the Photoshop eyedropper and have them in MagicPicker in real time next to current color!
– Activate in Settings
– When activated use Photoshop Eydropper or Alt-click with other tools and MagicPicker will display
the color you picked in new color swatch
– Works with HUGE color to quickly compare old & new colors on the full panel size
* Photoshop-only feature
* 9.1 – Improved Traditional Color Wheel
* 9.1 – Fixed when Color History not updating
* 9.1 – Improved Scale numbers on the sliders when Slider value box was hidden
* 9.1 – Improved removing and re-adding Color History in the same Photoshop session
* 9.1 – Improved activation on Illustrator 2020 after recent Adobe updates
* 9.1 – Improved behavior on CS6 connected to Munsell Color Wheel
Read more about MagicPicker, Photoshop Color Wheel panel for pros