Photoshop CC 2024 has updated and we have too! Please use new versions if you’re on new Adobe Creative Cloud 2024 and have activation problems, it says your activation data is invalid, or the panel is blank, color wheel doesn’t work etc.
New MagicSquire 7.4-Organize brushes in colorful groups with tags, now with HUD popup and granular brush controls)
Upgrade MagicSquire to v7.4
New MagicPicker 9.3 -Professional color wheel HUD, now with Munsell support and a lot of new features and improvements:
Upgrade to MagicPicker v9.3
New MixColors 5.4 -Enhance your painting skills with color mixing and color swatch managing
Upgrade to MixColors to v5.4
New MagicTints 3.5 -1-click AI & Machine Learning granular color matching in Adobe® Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Upgrade to MagicTints to v3.5
New MagicRefs 2.4 -Tag, search and collect images locally in Photoshop, also Rotate, Resize and Collage and use as references:
Upgrade to MagicRefs to v2.4
INSTALL WITH latest Anastasiy’s Extension Manager 4 for Adobe Creative Cloud (officially recommended by Adobe)
Adapt color gamma used by digital pros with CIE Luv – one of many color spaces of 🌺 MagicPicker 9 for #Photoshop. Superior color coverage, perceptual brightness support. Just like Lab but much better!
- Open sliders on the bottom
- Click “+” and select CIE Luv
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced color wheel for Photoshop
Mix and match on Lab, Lch/HCL, HSB, HSL, CMYK, Gradient, CIE L*u*v*, Grayscale, RGB sliders with MagicPicker in #Photoshop. Use all advanced color spaces meant for digital art.
- Click ⊕ to add sliders
- Rearrange and remove individual sliders by dragging them
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, pro color wheel for Photoshop
Mix, pick, and paint with next level accuracy in Adobe Photoshop. 🧙♂️ ✨ Combine MagicPicker, MagicSquire, and MixColors panels to access pro color spaces and advanced brush dynamic
Try or update MagicPicker, MagicSquire, MixColors
Achieve vivid, precisely graded hues easily using exclusive MagicPicker 9’s L*c*h sliders on color wheel. Boost UI/shade painting with a uniform spectrum in Photoshop
- Click on the “+” button on the top left to add new sliders
- Choose “L*c*h” from the menu
- Use new sliders
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, best advanced Photoshop color wheel for pros
MagicSquire 7.1 for Adobe Photoshop is out! Bringing improvements and updates:
– Fixed Huge thumbnails in Vertical List mode
– Improved Huge thumbnails display in Long and Short List modes
– Removed a random message when editing brush names with double-click
– Now correctly loading .tpl files that don’t display previews before loading
– Fixed right-click menu in HUD mode on macOS and Windows
– Removed unnecessary rendering of strokes – on double-click
– Monochrome background image in Long List, Short List and Vertical List modes is now displayed correctly
– Improved Group Background Image dialog in various color themes
– Fixed a problem with HUD not opening on macOS in some scenarios
– Fixed display of size-only brushes in Long List, Short List and Vertical List modes
– All available in Photoshop CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
Read more about MagicSquire, easy Photoshop brushes manager for pros
💡 Keep unobtrusive, transparent pro-level HUD equipped with color sliders that hides/shows the same place on keyboard shortcut.
Click MagicPicker 9’s Settings menu → Pin HUD to same place
Save clicks and screen space!
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced Photoshop color wheel
Use MagicPicker 9’s Cube 🔮, new color picker designed for quick digital art.
LDT stands for Lights, Darks, Temperature. And it’s much more than that.
When you move pointer vertically along cube sides it preserves perceived color lightness (same as Tone Lock in MagicPicker). Horizontally – keeps saturation, for any hue!
– Left side is darks
– Right is lights
– Top is temperature
To switch into the mode click “Color Wheel Triangle/Box/Diamond/etc” located on the top right of MagicPicker under Tone Lock button.
Created in collaboration with leading art studios
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced color wheel for pros in Adobe Photoshop
Arrow buttons under MagicPicker color wheel activate rulers and numeric inputs – for quick color accuracy and 🎯 snaps.
Click upper arrow to show/hide rulers (and use ctrl-click to snap to values)
Click rightward arrow to show/hide numeric boxes to input exact color component values
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced Photoshop color wheel with HUD
Upgrade MagicPicker to at least version 9 to get this functionality
Officially recommended by Adobe for installation of extensions. Supports all Creative Clouds. Easily install/manage/update plugin extensions. Windows & macOS. Made with ❤️ to support all the art community!
– Improved compatibility with latest CC 2023 updates
– Fixed messaging and greatly improved error handling
– Improved on Windows 10, 11, macOS Ventura
Get Anastasiy’s Extension Manager here