Here’s what’s new:
– Fixed a long standing problem when panel was blank sometimes, immediate after starting Photoshop
– Fixed Lab sliders’ L position
– Fixed a problem with h* slider of L*c*h color space. When moving this slider color preserves brightness and saturation of current color now. Only hue is changing like it’s supposed to work
– Fixed various issues with HUD
– On macOS HUD now should start as expected
– Now HUD runs on Adobe Illustrator in all scenarios
– Fixed various UI issues on Adobe Illustrator
– Improved Chinese UI translation
New version improves Tone Lock, Color Temperature Wheel and K-Lock (that lets keep K value of CMYK on the same level) when working with the Photoshop’s eyedropper. Improves Interactive Help and YUV color space mode. Changing colors of Fill & Stroke of Vector Shapes in Photoshop got better and more straightforward!
Detailed list of improvements:
– Improved UI on hi-res displays
– Improved Color Temperature Wheel behavior
– Improved and expanded Interactive Help
– MagicPicker now correctly detects if shape is selected in all possible cases
– Fixed oversized text behavior when changing text color in Photoshop with MagicPicker
– Fixed problems with oversized Tone Lock icon
– Improved K-Lock behavior with eyedropper
– Improved and speeded up animations
– Improves YUV color space mode on calibrated screens
– Speeded up various parts of MagicPicker interface on CC2015/2015.5
– Improved performance on CS6, CS5, CS4 and CS3
MagicPicker is the Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop color wheel-based panel
It’s easily possible with MagicPicker! In the Color Temperature Wheel mode switch on Tone Lock and start shifting the slider on the wheel. This option lets you quickly find corresponding colors having the same brightness for lights and shadows or for foreground and background. Or keep the same brightness level across the surface when editing textures.
Hide Photoshop or Illustrator toolbar and let MagicPicker unclutter your workspace. All active shortcuts from the original toolbar for quick color management are in one place available on the panel: foreground and background swatches (can be bigger than originals, stroke/background colors in Illustrator), default colors, color exchange and foreground/background link (specific to MagicPicker, covered in previous tutorials).
New MagicPicker brings Triangle, Box and Diamond modes on the color wheel. With one click of the button you get the tool best matching your painting style and a better color coverage in shades and saturation!
Just click the button on the top-right of the color wheel. Works in Photoshop and Illustrator.