#BlackFriday discounts up to 💛 60% on MagicPicker Color Wheel HUD, MagicTints AI Color Matcher, MagicSquire Brush Organizer and other #Photoshop & #Illustrator panels. 🔥 Get yours: http://anastasiy.com/blackfriday
If you experience one or more of the following problems with Anastasiy’s Extension Manager in Adobe Creative Suite (2021 included):
Only Photoshop is listed in the Anastasiy’s Extension Manager list (or only Adobe Illustrator)
Photoshop is absent on the extension list
Adobe extension list is empty/blank
Extensions don’t show up after installation on Photoshop or other Adobe Creative Cloud products (like InDesign, Illustrator or Adobe Premiere Pro)
Extension Manager doesn’t list your application or extension
ZXP extensions are not displayed in the Extension Manager after installation
Installation of Adobe extension failed
It’s easy to fix! First of all please make sure, you’re using the most recent version of Anastasiy’s Extension Manager – at least v3.6. Then:
1) Click File -> Reset extension list in the main menu of Anastasiy’s Extension Manager
2) That’s it! Now all Adobe products should appear and when you install new extensions (or reinstall old ones) they will re-appear on the list
New MagicPicker 7.2 is here:
– Fixed problem with linking colors in some scenarios on Photoshop CC 2020 21.1+
– Fixed problem with changing background color in some scenarios on Photoshop CC 2020 21.1+
– Fixed a problem with using keyboard shortcuts on Illustrator on macOS Catalina for international users
– Better support for Adobe CC 2021 New MagicPicker, advanced Photoshop color wheel panel
MagicPicker 7.1 introduces new UI mode to Photoshop, you can now use it as a HUD Color Picker that ‘sticks’ to your keyboard shortcut (or pen button). Press the shortcut to show the panel, and release to hide! You can use all power of MagicPicker including Color Temperature Wheel, Color Schemes etc. in this mode!
Here’s the list of what’s new:
Added Sticky HUD mode:
– HUD shows up on key down and hides on key up (works with stylus buttons too)
– Go to MagicPicker Settings to activate Sticky mode for HUD
– You can run HUD in Sticky mode alongside with the main panel, having access both to MagicPicker HUD and current colors display when the HUD is hidden
Fixes and improvements:
– Fixed bugs in multi-monitor configurations and on external monitors
– Fixed problem with first brush stroke’s pressure/opacity when using keyboard shortcuts
– Fixed issue with upscaled icon on Adobe Illustrator
– Fixed bug with randomly disappearing panel on Photoshop start
– Fixed handling of Shift-based shortcut key combinations on Windows
– Solid Color Fill layer changes color only when Colorize Shapes & Text mode is active
– RGB/HSB sliders now update color values/name on color wheel (if shown) in realtime
– Improved HUD size handling on Adobe Illustrator
– Improved Keyboard Shortcut detection for various keyboard layouts
– Improved Keyboard Shortcut handling with multiple Photoshop Workspaces
“Sticky HUD” is the new quick mode of display of the panel since MagicPicker 7.1.
In this mode the panel “sticks” to the HUD Keyboard Shortcut. When you press the shortcut it will show the panel and you release the keyboard to hide it.
This allows you to choose the colors really quickly – the panel pops up at your current cursor position on the screen.
This mode is especially useful when using Wacom/Tablet Stylus pen. You can bind Pen’s side button to the same shortcut, so when you quickly press the Pen button it hides the HUD and you release the stylus button to immediately hide it.
*NOTICE: on macOS please downgrade Wacom driver to ver6.3.37-3 to use this feature.