Mix, pick, and paint with next level accuracy in Adobe Photoshop. 🧙♂️ ✨ Combine MagicPicker, MagicSquire, and MixColors panels to access pro color spaces and advanced brush dynamic
MagicSquire 7.2 brush panel update: Scale Group Names, Improved: Groups Background textures, Favorites, UI & HUD, more – experience now in Photoshop!
Read more about MagicSquire, advanced Manager for Photoshop Brushes
MagicSquire 7.1 for Adobe Photoshop is out! Bringing improvements and updates:
– Fixed Huge thumbnails in Vertical List mode
– Improved Huge thumbnails display in Long and Short List modes
– Removed a random message when editing brush names with double-click
– Now correctly loading .tpl files that don’t display previews before loading
– Fixed right-click menu in HUD mode on macOS and Windows
– Removed unnecessary rendering of strokes – on double-click
– Monochrome background image in Long List, Short List and Vertical List modes is now displayed correctly
– Improved Group Background Image dialog in various color themes
– Fixed a problem with HUD not opening on macOS in some scenarios
– Fixed display of size-only brushes in Long List, Short List and Vertical List modes
– All available in Photoshop CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
– Fixed a problem when creating a preset with Custom Image as brush tip/stroke – in some cases it didn’t appear
– Removed unused shortcut slots from Keyboard Shortcuts in Settings dialog
– Fixed problem with selected presets after creating a new empty Group
– When editing a brush always rendered stroke images – fixed
– Fixed a UI problem when editing a preset with square brush tip image
– Fixed issues with making a Group color black
– Fixed a problem when adding Scattering to existing preset using Update button
– Fixed UI issues on Photoshop CS5/CS6
🔶🔹🔴 Auto-Randomize Brush/Tool tip after every click on Document in #Photoshop using MagicSquire.
1) Choose a group to use brushes from
2) Click Randomizer button to activate this mode. When Randomizer is active MagicSquire will pick a new Brush (or Tool) tip from the current group – after every click on Photoshop’s Document.
3*) Through Settings you can activate a mode when you randomize a tool by clicking on the button
From series of tutorials for MagicSquire, advanced Brush Manager/HUD for Adobe Photoshop
Here’s how to assign your own 🍕 Custom images to Brush & Tool Presets in MagicSquire 6 for Photoshop
- Click the ⬆️ on MagicSquire panel when you’re creating new or editing existing preset.
- Select an image.
That’s it! Build a beautiful high-res showcase of your tools.
🧙️ Hide Brush Controls on MagicSquire panel in #Photoshop by clicking the button titled “Hide” on the top left of the panel.
This works great if you only need to organize and access 🟡💜🟩 groups of brushes/tools.
Re-display Brush Controls by clicking the 🎛️ “Show Brush Controls” button on the top.
From series of tutorials for MagicSquire, the pro manager with colored groups for Photoshop brushes
– New options to add Brush Controls/parameters for color of the brush:
* color jitter per tip (on/off)
* color jitter: foreground/background
* color jitter: hue
* color jitter: saturation
* color jitter: brightness
* color jitter: purity
– Available now on Photoshop 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014, CS5, CS6, CC
🧘 New MagicSquire 5.3: more accurate Photoshop Brush Parameters (size, opacity, spacing, etc.), faster on-demand HUD popup, loading groups from huge .ABR files (1GB+), more UI languages. 🛍 Get now with a discount!
– Changing small values of brush parameters (size, opacity, etc) is now easier. Brush Controls
change slower in 0-50 range
– Improved localization
– Improved loading of HUD files in various countries (South Korea, China, Switzerland)
Standalone fast GPU AI color matching between images, generates LUT, Windows & macOS Desktop, also Adobe® Photoshop plugin