– Fixed a problem with Updating brushes (clicking Update in the Edit Brush dialog). It didn’t work sometimes, fixed
– Available now on Adobe Photoshop 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014, CS5, CS6, CC
🧘 New MagicSquire 5.3: more accurate Photoshop Brush Parameters (size, opacity, spacing, etc.), faster on-demand HUD popup, loading groups from huge .ABR files (1GB+), more UI languages. 🛍 Get now with a discount!
Limited time discounts:
MagicPicker 8 color wheel (35% off)
MagicTints, 2.4 1-click color matcher (50% off)
MagicSquire 5, professional brush manager (30% off)
MixColors 4, color mixer (30% off)
MagicRefs 2, reference manager (30% off)
DiskFonts 1.2, font manager (30% off)
You can now control your Photoshop Brush parameters with new interactive gauges and sliders. This gives you quick and direct access to brush parameters only crucial to your workflow.
Choose the parameters you need and arrange interactive Brush Controls on MagicSquire panel in #Photoshop.
Set colors, switch sliders/gauges.
Now you will also have the same layout on the quick MagicSquire HUD popup under your cursor.
From series of tutorials for MagicSquire, advanced Photoshop brushes manager, now with Brush Controls!
MagicSquire 5 is your ☃️ personal Brush Companion. Customize it the way you want!
Set up separate 🖌 Brush Controls as a quick right-click HUD popup or use as a part of the panel. Combine with PRO Mode.
Now compatible with Photoshop 2022!
From series of tutorials for MagicSquire, advanced Photoshop brushes manager and brush control panel
MagicSquire 5 – brush companion for Adobe Photoshop is updated to v5.1. Brush Controls — size, opacity, hardness etc. can be changed right from the panel or new HUD. Now with no lags. Auto-scroll with drag’n’drop improved, UI fixes, more.
– Fixed lag with Photoshop eyedropper and brush controls
– Improved UI, Scrolling, Dragging, Dropboxes and Buttons, Choosing Brush parameters for brush controls
– Fixed problems with varios Brush parameters: Spacing was turning off when set to zero, Pressure controls,
Opacity & Size were turning on Scatter, fixed setting of Flow and Opacity in various scenarios
– Improved loading of very large .tpl files (~1GB)
– Improved loading groups from varios .abr files
– Fixed a problem with losing stylus pressure on some configurations
– Now pressure switches for size and opacity can be set together
– Now allowing reselect current brush if its parameters have been changed
– Fixed lag in Photoshop when Brush Controls are activated
– Improved HUD behavior in Brush Controls-only mode
– Returned round corners to HUD on Windows
– Added Spanish localization
Watch MagicSquire 5 on video: