You can now control your Photoshop Brush parameters with new interactive gauges and sliders. This gives you quick and direct access to brush parameters only crucial to your workflow.
Choose the parameters you need and arrange interactive Brush Controls on MagicSquire panel in #Photoshop.
Set colors, switch sliders/gauges.
- Simply click 🎛️ button
- Then grab, drag, delete or add with “+”
- Click the same 🎛️ button to exit edit mode
- Ready to rule your brush!
Now you will also have the same layout on the quick MagicSquire HUD popup under your cursor.
From series of tutorials for MagicSquire, advanced Photoshop brushes manager, now with Brush Controls!
MagicSquire 5 is your ☃️ personal Brush Companion. Customize it the way you want!
Set up separate 🖌 Brush Controls as a quick right-click HUD popup or use as a part of the panel. Combine with PRO Mode.
- Go to Settings and turn on HUD only controls Brush. After that you can set up keyboard shortcut to display HUD popup under your cursor where only Brush Controls are visible. If you turn it off you can display the whole panel in the HUD popup.
- Turn on PRO Mode from MagicSquire menu
Now compatible with Photoshop 2022!
From series of tutorials for MagicSquire, advanced Photoshop brushes manager and brush control panel
The video tutorial on all new features of MagicSquire, Photoshop brush organizer plugin is out!
Select multiple pixel layers and then click “Apply” on MagicTints panel. That’s it! MagicTints will bring all selected objects to the same palette, from the Color Reference list. All at once.
- You can choose specific colors or use any image as a target color reference. Works very accurately, transfers colors and contrast immediately.
- You can also assign Keyboard Shortcut to that operation
Works in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
Or you can export LUT and use on any photo video in Affinity Photo, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, Final Cut or even in 3D software like Unity, Blender or Unreal Engine.
MagicTints is also available as a standalone app on macOS or Windows.
From series of tutorials for MagicTints, 1-click accurate color matching
In HUD mode the Photoshop panel shows up under your cursor whenever you click a keyboard shortcut. (Or press the HUD button on the panel). Staying hidden when you don’t need it – saving your valuable screen real estate.
The HUD mode is new to MagicPicker 7 and MagicSquire 4.
All the features of the panels are available in this mode. Also if you experience problems with Wacom stylus in Photoshop then HUD will fix all those problems.
All power of MagicPicker color wheel, including color schemes, color tone lock, K-lock, various modes of the wheel are available in this mode. Unlike Photoshop’s native limited HUD the MagicPicker is fully featured.
MagicSquire also supports this mode, making all your brushes available under cursor.
You can also use it in “Sticky” mode when you press a button to show the HUD and release it to hide. You can also bind it to your stylus button.
The elements will precisely color match (keeping contrast etc.) Apply to illustrations, 3D renders, photos. Works in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign plugin.
Also works in a MagicTints Desktop App on macOS and Windows – just use transparent PNGs for objects.
3)* You can use the same technique in video software like AfterEffects, Premiere or Final Cut Pro – by applying LUT exported from MagicTints
From series of tutorials for MagicTints, 1-click precise color matching app
– Use it together with any software: Affinity Photo, Lightroom, Sketch, Unity, GIMP, Final Cut, AfterEffects, Pixelmator. No CC subscription required. 2x faster than plugin!
– Exports LUT or images
– Brings multiple images to the color and aesthetics of existing image
– Switch lighting conditions or mood of any concept art, photo or texture
– Keep original micro-contrast, dynamic range, subtle details
– Smartest color correction ever! Accuracy on subpixel level. Machine Learning core handles 8K+ resolutions. Uses your NVidia, Apple M1 or AMD GPU
– uses MagicPicker UI engine for faster speeds.
1) Click HUD button on MagicSquire panel
2) Click MagicSquire menu -> HUD Mode
3) Go to Settings (menu -> Settings) of MagicSquire panel and assign a keyboard shortcut
4*) Assign same key to Stylus/mouse click to activate it using mouse click or stylus
5*) Use Sticky HUD mode to display HUD on keypress and auto-hide it on key release (same with Stylus button)
From series of tutorials for MagicSquire, advanced brush group manager for Adobe Photoshop
- Simply click on a complementary color (round pointer) to move it – other color will auto-adjust
- Click on main color (rectangular pointer) to rotate whole Color Scheme.
- Ctrl-click to pick a color.
Works in Triadic, Tetradic etc. modes
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, pro Illustrator and Photoshop color wheel