Mix and match on Lab, Lch/HCL, HSB, HSL, CMYK, Gradient, CIE L*u*v*, Grayscale, RGB sliders with MagicPicker in #Photoshop. Use all advanced color spaces meant for digital art.
- Click ⊕ to add sliders
- Rearrange and remove individual sliders by dragging them
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, pro color wheel for Photoshop
Achieve vivid, precisely graded hues easily using exclusive MagicPicker 9’s L*c*h sliders on color wheel. Boost UI/shade painting with a uniform spectrum in Photoshop
- Click on the “+” button on the top left to add new sliders
- Choose “L*c*h” from the menu
- Use new sliders
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, best advanced Photoshop color wheel for pros
💡 Keep unobtrusive, transparent pro-level HUD equipped with color sliders that hides/shows the same place on keyboard shortcut.
Click MagicPicker 9’s Settings menu → Pin HUD to same place
Save clicks and screen space!
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced Photoshop color wheel
– Fixed a rare problem with layers scaling or moving incorrectly in Photoshop after color matching
– Correctly handling all types of layers, including the ones cut outside of the document
– Improved color matching to other layers in Photoshop Document
– Better compatibility with latest Adobe updates and Photoshops CC 2022 23.3+ and CC 2023 24.1+
Limited time discount!
Try MagicTints, 1-click color matching for Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Standalone macOS, Windows
Unleash a ⛱ HUGE realtime preview of current #Photoshop color. Simply alt-click on the foreground in MagicPicker and activate Realtime preview in Settings. Then click and move eyedropper across your digital art
Works in Illustrator & Photoshop.
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced Photoshop color wheel for professional artists
MagicPicker panel 9.1 brings Realtime Color Preview as your glide your 💧 eyedropper in #Photoshop. Experience better Color History, value inputs on Sliders, Munsell Color Wheel, more
NEW! REALTIME COLOR PICKING!
Pick colors using the Photoshop eyedropper and have them in MagicPicker in real time next to current color!
– Activate in Settings
– When activated use Photoshop Eydropper or Alt-click with other tools and MagicPicker will display
the color you picked in new color swatch
– Works with HUGE color to quickly compare old & new colors on the full panel size
* Photoshop-only feature
* 9.1 – Improved Traditional Color Wheel
* 9.1 – Fixed when Color History not updating
* 9.1 – Improved Scale numbers on the sliders when Slider value box was hidden
* 9.1 – Improved removing and re-adding Color History in the same Photoshop session
* 9.1 – Improved activation on Illustrator 2020 after recent Adobe updates
* 9.1 – Improved behavior on CS6 connected to Munsell Color Wheel
Read more about MagicPicker, Photoshop Color Wheel panel for pros
Install/Uninstall/Update/Manage all your Adobe extensions and panels easily with FREE Anastasiy’s Extension Manager 4.0! Now with Adobe Creative Cloud CC 2023 support.
Supports all 3rd party ZXP & UXP extensions for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate, Flash Pro, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, XD.
Recommended by Adobe!
Free Download of Anastasiy’s Extension Manager
New in v4.0:
Compatibility with all latest CC 2023 and CC 2022 updates
Fixed UI issues on Windows 11, mac OS Monterey and Ventura
- Various UI updates
All made by your feedback! Please keep it coming –Anastasiy
MagicPicker lets you pick colors halfway between foreground and background using F/B slider. Click on the eyedropper on the slider to pick current foreground/background colors into gradient from Photoshop. Then move slider to acquire intermediate colors.
Add/use more sliders in MagicPicker!
Works in Photoshop & Illustrator CC 2023 and below!
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced Photoshop color wheel and HUD