MagicSquire 7.1 for Adobe Photoshop is out! Bringing improvements and updates:
– Fixed Huge thumbnails in Vertical List mode
– Improved Huge thumbnails display in Long and Short List modes
– Removed a random message when editing brush names with double-click
– Now correctly loading .tpl files that don’t display previews before loading
– Fixed right-click menu in HUD mode on macOS and Windows
– Removed unnecessary rendering of strokes – on double-click
– Monochrome background image in Long List, Short List and Vertical List modes is now displayed correctly
– Improved Group Background Image dialog in various color themes
– Fixed a problem with HUD not opening on macOS in some scenarios
– Fixed display of size-only brushes in Long List, Short List and Vertical List modes
– All available in Photoshop CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
Use MagicPicker 9’s Cube 🔮, new color picker designed for quick digital art.
LDT stands for Lights, Darks, Temperature. And it’s much more than that.
When you move pointer vertically along cube sides it preserves perceived color lightness (same as Tone Lock in MagicPicker). Horizontally – keeps saturation, for any hue!
– Left side is darks
– Right is lights
– Top is temperature
To switch into the mode click “Color Wheel Triangle/Box/Diamond/etc” located on the top right of MagicPicker under Tone Lock button.
– Improved color mixing formula, for some edgy colors
– In Edit Collections of groups (MixColors menu -> edit…) colors of labels on dark theme are now brighter
– Tooltips on right-click Swatch menu items
– Fixed an issue with Swatch Group visibility when adding new swatches
– Improved Chinese and Spanish translation in various parts of the UI
– Now selecting group when its swatch is selected
– Improved UI, improved dynamic color theme support
Officially recommended by Adobe for installation of extensions. Supports all Creative Clouds. Easily install/manage/update plugin extensions. Windows & macOS. Made with ❤️ to support all the art community!
– Improved compatibility with latest CC 2023 updates
– Fixed messaging and greatly improved error handling
– Improved on Windows 10, 11, macOS Ventura
Unleash a ⛱ HUGE realtime preview of current #Photoshop color. Simply alt-click on the foreground in MagicPicker and activate Realtime preview in Settings. Then click and move eyedropper across your digital art
MagicPicker panel 9.1 brings Realtime Color Preview as your glide your 💧 eyedropper in #Photoshop. Experience better Color History, value inputs on Sliders, Munsell Color Wheel, more
NEW! REALTIME COLOR PICKING!
Pick colors using the Photoshop eyedropper and have them in MagicPicker in real time next to current color! – Activate in Settings
– When activated use Photoshop Eydropper or Alt-click with other tools and MagicPicker will display
the color you picked in new color swatch
– Works with HUGE color to quickly compare old & new colors on the full panel size
* Photoshop-only feature
* 9.1 – Improved Traditional Color Wheel
* 9.1 – Fixed when Color History not updating
* 9.1 – Improved Scale numbers on the sliders when Slider value box was hidden
* 9.1 – Improved removing and re-adding Color History in the same Photoshop session
* 9.1 – Improved activation on Illustrator 2020 after recent Adobe updates
* 9.1 – Improved behavior on CS6 connected to Munsell Color Wheel
The latest version of MagicPicker panel for Photoshop and Illustrator now includes the Munsell Color Wheel mode in addition to Triangle, Box, Diamond, Color Temperature, and LDT Color Cube modes.
Munsell Color wheel is based on the way that the human eye perceives color, and it is arranged according to three color dimensions: hue, value, and chroma. It’s an industry standard color wheel for easier color matching and finding colors in shades for a given hue.
Works in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018, CC2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023.