MagicSquire 5 – brush companion for Adobe Photoshop is updated to v5.1. Brush Controls — size, opacity, hardness etc. can be changed right from the panel or new HUD. Now with no lags. Auto-scroll with drag’n’drop improved, UI fixes, more.
– Fixed lag with Photoshop eyedropper and brush controls
– Improved UI, Scrolling, Dragging, Dropboxes and Buttons, Choosing Brush parameters for brush controls
– Fixed problems with varios Brush parameters: Spacing was turning off when set to zero, Pressure controls,
Opacity & Size were turning on Scatter, fixed setting of Flow and Opacity in various scenarios
– Improved loading of very large .tpl files (~1GB)
– Improved loading groups from varios .abr files
– Fixed a problem with losing stylus pressure on some configurations
– Now pressure switches for size and opacity can be set together
– Now allowing reselect current brush if its parameters have been changed
– Fixed lag in Photoshop when Brush Controls are activated
– Improved HUD behavior in Brush Controls-only mode
– Returned round corners to HUD on Windows
– Added Spanish localization
NEW! Load multiple .abr or .tpl files into a single group
NEW! Smart Search now gives you option to search closed groups
NEW! Unique HUD Mode! Popup MagicSquire anywhere on the screen under your cursor.
– Displayed via a keyboard shortcut (defined in Settings) & stylus/button click
– Click “HUD Mode” button on the panel
– Interactive and fully functional HUD! All MagicSquire functions work
– Sticky Mode (optional) show up on key down and hide on key up (also by stylus buttons)
– Go to MagicSquire Settings to activate Sticky mode for HUD
NEW! Sticky Brushes – completely new mode in Photoshop
– Press keyboard shortcut to activate brush and release to immediately deactivate it
– Allows you to switch to and switch back from your frequent brushes very fast
– Activate from New/Edit Brush Dialog -> Sticky
NEW! Duplicate Tool Preset by right-clicking it
NEW! Reset path to MagicSquire brushes folder to defaults (from Settings, using “Reset” button)
NEW! Number of hidden Collections is now displayed under “Collections/more…” in fly-out menu NEW! Now you can activate brushes/tools in History from hidden Collections
“Sticky HUD” is the new quick mode of display of the panel since MagicPicker 7.1.
In this mode the panel “sticks” to the HUD Keyboard Shortcut. When you press the shortcut it will show the panel and you release the keyboard to hide it.
This allows you to choose the colors really quickly – the panel pops up at your current cursor position on the screen.
This mode is especially useful when using Wacom/Tablet Stylus pen. You can bind Pen’s side button to the same shortcut, so when you quickly press the Pen button it hides the HUD and you release the stylus button to immediately hide it.
*NOTICE: on macOS please downgrade Wacom driver to ver6.3.37-3 to use this feature.