Create your very own, precise LUT in ❖ one click ❖, from a reference image in Adobe Photoshop. Then use it to color grade any footage or imagery in other software – for 3D, video, primary color grading, animation, in any post production.
Select a color reference image in MagicTints
Click a button on the bottom toolbar and save .cube or .png. One click!
MagicTints exports LUT in any size. You can specify arbitrary LUT size in settings – for example 16x16x16, 17x17x17, or even 128x128x18.
NEW! Load multiple .abr or .tpl files into a single group
NEW! Smart Search now gives you option to search closed groups
NEW! Unique HUD Mode! Popup MagicSquire anywhere on the screen under your cursor.
– Displayed via a keyboard shortcut (defined in Settings) & stylus/button click
– Click “HUD Mode” button on the panel
– Interactive and fully functional HUD! All MagicSquire functions work
– Sticky Mode (optional) show up on key down and hide on key up (also by stylus buttons)
– Go to MagicSquire Settings to activate Sticky mode for HUD
NEW! Sticky Brushes – completely new mode in Photoshop
– Press keyboard shortcut to activate brush and release to immediately deactivate it
– Allows you to switch to and switch back from your frequent brushes very fast
– Activate from New/Edit Brush Dialog -> Sticky
NEW! Duplicate Tool Preset by right-clicking it
NEW! Reset path to MagicSquire brushes folder to defaults (from Settings, using “Reset” button)
NEW! Number of hidden Collections is now displayed under “Collections/more…” in fly-out menu NEW! Now you can activate brushes/tools in History from hidden Collections
Loading brushes! Boom! Adding new presets! Pew! MagicSquire is now 2x-10x faster in key areas, try it out yourself! The panel proudly supports all recent Photoshops: CS5, CS6, CC, C2014, CC2015, CC2017.
– Significantly improved speed when: creating a new brush, loading .abr/.tpl files!
– Memory management improvements
– Compact Mode improvements
– Improvements to the UI
– Improvements to loading of .TPL files
Here goes the video describing all recently added features:
Imagine you could draw in the air with your bare hands…. but oh, now you can! Together with Crispy Driven Pixels, Inc we developed a new panel which connects to the Leap Motion device and allows you to paint with your fingers in Photoshop! If you own a Leap device please contacts us – we need beta testers willing to manifest their imagination from the air!
Works best with our MagicPicker Photoshop color wheel panel