Mix, pick, and paint with next level accuracy in Adobe Photoshop. 🧙♂️ ✨ Combine MagicPicker, MagicSquire, and MixColors panels to access pro color spaces and advanced brush dynamic
MagicSquire 7.2 brush panel update: Scale Group Names, Improved: Groups Background textures, Favorites, UI & HUD, more – experience now in Photoshop!
Read more about MagicSquire, advanced Manager for Photoshop Brushes
Reinvent Brush Groups in Photoshop with new MagicSquire 7.
NEW! Group Background Textures!
Enhance the appearance of your groups by assigning images as background
The background images can be seamlessly integrated into your group’s overall aesthetic by Tiling, Scaling or Monochroming them.
so they look more visually appealing.
+ Sample Backgrounds included with MagicSquire – use Tiling or Scale them to fill the entire group
Also introducing two new group colors, Electric Blue and Khaki.
Where to find: Use Group menu (…) -> Set Group Background Image
NEW! Stroke Thumbnail Color! In 1 click!
New option in Edit Brush dialog to pick from 8 pre-defined colors (no need to create new brush images)
Select colors or easily pick your own to ensure the perfect match to the background theme
Works with multiple strokes – colorize all of them at once
Harmonically work with all Photoshop color themes and with group colors
Where to find: In Edit Tool/Brush dialog
NEW! Superquick Favorites
Quickly add brushes/tools to your Favorites by right-clicking on any brush
Easily access your frequently used tools by simply clicking on the Favorites icon.
Where to find: Right-click to add, click new Heart button on top to filter
NEW! Filter By Kind/Search by Kind
Quickly switch between: Brushes, Erasers, Marquee Presets, Blurs, etc. any tool kingd
Where to find: Use new dropdown next to Search field
NEW! Truly Scalable UI
In addition to thumbnails adjust scale of overall interface and:
+ Brush Controls
+ Brushes & Tools
Scale them altogether
Improved Accessibility for HiDPI screens and Cintiq 4K+ tablets
Fixed fine-tuning at the end of slider
Need more controls? Please write to https://anastasiy.com/support will be adding more later on!
Works in all list modes (Long, Short, Grid, etc)
Where to find: Use new Thumbnail Scaler from bottom toolbar and new Text Size checkbox
NEW! Direct import of Photoshop Brushes into MagicSquire!
Automatically imports groups
Where to find: Click on the menu -> Add brushes from Photoshop.
NEW! Updated framework for much faster redraws of groups
– Full 2023 support
– Fixed: Now advanced thumnails for brushes on hover are shown everywhere in all list modes
– Fixed problem with spring-loaded tools, sometimes tool switched back when using keyboard and Brush Control were open
– Improved UI! Especially for Long and Short List View modes
– Fix: Now Collection of Groups dialog displays correct colors of group names in all scenarios
– Small UI fixes here and there, added missing tooltips
– Now Trial of MagicSquire comes with pre-packaged brushes
Officially recommended by Adobe for installation of extensions. Supports all Creative Clouds. Easily install/manage/update plugin extensions. Windows & macOS. Made with ❤️ to support all the art community!
– Improved compatibility with latest CC 2023 updates
– Fixed messaging and greatly improved error handling
– Improved on Windows 10, 11, macOS Ventura
Get Anastasiy’s Extension Manager here
New MagicSquire 6.2 (Organize brushes in colorful groups with tags, now with HUD popup and granular brush controls)
– Photoshop CC 2023 compatibility
– Improvements to Brush Spacing parameter
Upgrade MagicSquire to v6.2
New MixColors 5.1 (Enhance your painting skills with color mixing and color swatch managing)
-Photoshop CC 2023 compatibility
– Fixed a problem with one slider changing mix amount for all new Multimix fields (when long-clicking on a field)
– Fixed a problem when releasing mouse would still mix up colors after a long-click slider popup
– Performance improvements, small UI fixes
Upgrade MixColors to v5.1
New MagicRefs 2.2 (Tag, search and collect images locally. Also Rotate, Resize and Collage):
– Fixed problem with old data when switching from MagicRefs Trial to a MagicRefs full
-Photoshop CC 2023 compatibility
– Performance improvements, small UI fixes
Upgrade MagicRefs to v2.2
INSTALL WITH NEW Anastasiy’s Extension Manager 4.0 (officially recommended by Adobe)
– Fixed a problem when creating a preset with Custom Image as brush tip/stroke – in some cases it didn’t appear
– Removed unused shortcut slots from Keyboard Shortcuts in Settings dialog
– Fixed problem with selected presets after creating a new empty Group
– When editing a brush always rendered stroke images – fixed
– Fixed a UI problem when editing a preset with square brush tip image
– Fixed issues with making a Group color black
– Fixed a problem when adding Scattering to existing preset using Update button
– Fixed UI issues on Photoshop CS5/CS6
🔶🔹🔴 Auto-Randomize Brush/Tool tip after every click on Document in #Photoshop using MagicSquire.
1) Choose a group to use brushes from
2) Click Randomizer button to activate this mode. When Randomizer is active MagicSquire will pick a new Brush (or Tool) tip from the current group – after every click on Photoshop’s Document.
3*) Through Settings you can activate a mode when you randomize a tool by clicking on the button
From series of tutorials for MagicSquire, advanced Brush Manager/HUD for Adobe Photoshop
Here’s how to assign your own 🍕 Custom images to Brush & Tool Presets in MagicSquire 6 for Photoshop
- Click the ⬆️ on MagicSquire panel when you’re creating new or editing existing preset.
- Select an image.
That’s it! Build a beautiful high-res showcase of your tools.
Transparent HUD! O.M.G.! Variable opacity. On/off Background 🔮 Blurred Glass effect. Nextgen UI! Assign Custom colorful Images to Brushes, Randomize Brush, size, shape on every click, HUGE previews. More features, faster UI!
NEW! Preview files before loading
Select one or multiple .ABR files to preview at once
Preview all content of Brushes/Tools and choose which files to actually load – using checkboxes
See what all Tools and Brushes look like in a huge single window
NEW! Custom Images for Tools/Brushes!
Assign any image to a Tool or Brush
Load from .png, .gif, .svg or .jpg files
Use high resolution images and images with transparency, any colors, shades, sizes, etc
Assign a single image to multiple presets with right-click
Create your custom beautiful showcase within groups and collections!
Preview on huge tooltips (see below)
NEW! TRANSPARENT HUD – a new see-through experience! Change from Settings
MagicSquire HUD now can be fully transparent so you could see where you’re working at
Have only Brush Controls or Brushes visible
Transparency can be set in Settings from 0 to 100, dynamically
Activate Blur to blur background under panel
Supports PRO Mode so you could only have info you need visible on the screen
HUD is still resizable in that state
Supports all features of MagicSquire including tags, shortcuts, etc
Pops up under your cursor
NEW! Tool/Brush RANDOMIZER
Have a random brush/tool selected after each Stroke!
Or after clicking a Randomizer button – tune up in Settings
New Setting called “Randomizer selected permanently”
* when it’s On then click on the Randomizer activates it until it unclicked, so
random brushes will choose each time you make a stroke on canvas
* when it’s Off you need to press Randomizer button on the top of the panel
to randomize a brush
Every Tool/Brush is selected from the current group so you can choose group to randomize from
NEW! Displays HUGE tooltip previews for all brush thumbnails
See your presets in a fancy beautiful detail
Supports Custom Images!
NEW! Keyboard Shortcuts for previous/next in Tool History
Easily select previous preset in a click of a button
Or navigate through presets with keyboard shortcuts
NEW! Edit/New Brush dialog now has tooltip explanation for each brush stroke type
– UI speedup! Works much faster using new Photoshop API
– Improved behavior of HUD size, it now should resize properly
– Overall improvement in visual performance when displaying and scaling brushes, opening/closing groups
and dragging/dropping brushes. Speeded up brush selection on large collections.
– New UI framework uses less RAM
– Fixed various issues with Brush Controls, when they slowed down Photoshop or didn’t display values
– Fixed problems between context menu and tooltips
– Improved History rendering
– Improved multiple UI areas and fixed glitches
– Improved messaging and error handling across the panel
– Fixed “Missing presets” message appearing in some scenarios