Upgrade to MagicTints 2.4 if you’re on Photoshop CC 2021 (or recent Illustrator & InDesign). New MagicTints fixes support of new Adobe CC version, improves color matching on Windows/macOS. Localized to new languages.
– NEW languages! Added UI Localization for the following languages: Chinese, Spanish
– Fixed compatibility with new Adobe Photoshop CC 2021 22.5+
– Greatly improved update process on Desktop (macOS/Windows)
MagicTints 2.3 update: Assign any colors from one pic to another, better LUT export, faster GPU context-based color matching on Windows/macOS/Adobe CC!
WHAT’S NEW IN 2.3:
– Improved generated LUT, .CUBE files now can be open by more software including Alien Skin and others
– Now restores original Blending Mode of the Layers in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
– Now works correctly on all versions of Illustrator and InDesign
– Improved thumbnail scaling
– Improved UI here and there
– Fixed a rare problem with activation in Illustrator
– Desktop App: Now reflects OS color theme changes (dark/light) dynamically on macOS & Windows
– DesktopApp: Improved drag’n’drop of images on the panel
– DesktopApp: Better support for saving .jpg, .tif, .webp files
– DesktopApp: Removed unnecessary main menu items (including double “Save As”)
– DesktopApp: Fixed activation when there are international characters (Japanese, Chinese, etc) in the name
– DesktopApp: Fixed color picker for group colors, now working
Assign your color palette to any image, or instantly match colors from another one, export LUT, new MagicTints — AI context-based color matcher 2.2 is here!
– Desktop version of MagicTints is out too! Use it with any software beyond Adobe CC
– Improved CPU/GPU detection and handling
– Improved UI when processing images
– Allowed linking groups to current document only on Photoshop (Link icon next to group’s name)
– Added new keyboard shortcut to Generate LUT
– Improved messaging and links to MagicTints manual
New MagicTints 2 Desktop can quickly switch any image’s colors — without Adobe CC. Works on macOS and Windows.
Crazy fast 1-click GPU-based Color Matching between images. Adjust Mood, bring Multiple images to the same color palette. Use with any software!
– Use it together with any software: Affinity Photo, Lightroom, Sketch, Unity, GIMP, Final Cut, AfterEffects, Pixelmator. No CC subscription required. 2x faster than plugin!
– Exports LUT or images
– Brings multiple images to the color and aesthetics of existing image
– Switch lighting conditions or mood of any concept art, photo or texture
– Keep original micro-contrast, dynamic range, subtle details
– Smartest color correction ever! Accuracy on subpixel level. Machine Learning core handles 8K+ resolutions. Uses your NVidia, Apple M1 or AMD GPU
– uses MagicPicker UI engine for faster speeds.
Create your very own, precise LUT in ❖ one click ❖, from a reference image in Adobe Photoshop. Then use it to color grade any footage or imagery in other software – for 3D, video, primary color grading, animation, in any post production.
Select a color reference image in MagicTints
Click a button on the bottom toolbar and save .cube or .png. One click!
MagicTints exports LUT in any size. You can specify arbitrary LUT size in settings – for example 16x16x16, 17x17x17, or even 128x128x18.
– Now correctly works in the environment with two-byte characters (like Chinese)
– LUT 128x128x128 is now possible! Now correctly exports large LUTs of 64x64x64, 72x72x72, 128x128x128 etc..
– LUT generation is much faster
– LUTs are now much more precise, especially on big sizes (fixed problems with desaturation and banding)
– Now there are no limits on source image size when creating a LUT
– The GPU icon on the top is now less visible when GPU processing is disabled – to distinguish between sates
– Fixed a problem with partial color matching on AMD GPUs
– Fixed a problem with some LUTs (like 17x17x17 and 128x128x128) not opening in Photoshop and 3D/Video software