Create your very own, precise LUT in ❖ one click ❖, from a reference image in Adobe Photoshop. Then use it to color grade any footage or imagery in other software – for 3D, video, primary color grading, animation, in any post production.
Select a color reference image in MagicTints
Click a button on the bottom toolbar and save .cube or .png. One click!
MagicTints exports LUT in any size. You can specify arbitrary LUT size in settings – for example 16x16x16, 17x17x17, or even 128x128x18.
– Now correctly works in the environment with two-byte characters (like Chinese)
– LUT 128x128x128 is now possible! Now correctly exports large LUTs of 64x64x64, 72x72x72, 128x128x128 etc..
– LUT generation is much faster
– LUTs are now much more precise, especially on big sizes (fixed problems with desaturation and banding)
– Now there are no limits on source image size when creating a LUT
– The GPU icon on the top is now less visible when GPU processing is disabled – to distinguish between sates
– Fixed a problem with partial color matching on AMD GPUs
– Fixed a problem with some LUTs (like 17x17x17 and 128x128x128) not opening in Photoshop and 3D/Video software
MagicTints 2.0 update is here! Color Grading Revolution! No need to spend hours to create LUT, just specify one target image with reference colors and that’s it!
WHAT’S NEW: – NEW! Incredible speed improvement.
Greatly improved color matching speed on macOS and Windows – especially for high resolution images of 4000x4000px, 6000x6000px etc and higher.
Now works 7-10x faster.
– Image processing is much faster
– Image loading is much faster
– Uses newer CPUs parallel features of Intel (Core i5, i7, i9), AMD (Ryzen/Threadpiper)
– Uses GPU acceleration of NVidia, AMD and Apple videocards for unprecedented speeds
– Easily processes images of high resolution
– Better GPU and advanced CPU detection are now clearly visible on the panel
– You can see how speed is improved by hovering your mouse over those buttons
– You can click on the GPU icon to disable GPU acceleration
– NEW! Color-grading revolution – MagicTints now exports LUT tables. – 1-click Primary Color grading is now possible
– Pick an image as color reference and create a Color-Lookup-Table (LUT) to convert any image to that color
– Click new “Generate LUT” button on the toolbar to generate a LUT from selected images
– Use created LUT in Unity, Unreal Engine, Premiere, Final Cut, AfterEffects, Lightrom, Photoshop, DaVinci Resolve – any software that supports LUTs
– Apply result from MagicTints to the whole Video Footage or a batch of images
– Or use it in hardware LUT Boxes
– Works both for Video Production and color grading of still images
– Exports .CUBE and unwarped .PNG (for Unity/UE)
– Supports arbitrary LUT sizes: 17x17x17, 25x25x25, 16×256 etc.
– Enter any LUT size in Settings
– NEW! New advanced color grading algorithm now can apply contrast from color reference
– Click new “Apply Contrast” button on the left to “Apply” button to activate this mode
– In this mode MagicTints will apply contrast of the source image to the selected layer
– Transfer look from print to negative or from a high-contrast image to low-contrast automagically
– Combining this with LUT export you can apply contrast in your Video Editing software on the whole footage
– NEW! Better color matching to Swatches. If you use plain color swatches as color source you will see much better results
– Easily assign 1,2,3 or more predefined colors to the image, now works much better
– NEW! Paste color references from Clipboard.
– Use Settings to assign it to a Keyboard Shortcut
– Advanced option to relocate Data folder from Settings (by clicking Browse)
– “Create new layers” button now lights up on panel start if it was activated before
– “Add new image” button is now consistent with Photoshop UI on CC2020/2021+
– Improved inserting images from Photoshop on some international platforms
– Improved Keyboard Shortcut handling with multiple Photoshop Workspaces
– New updated and speeded up modern UI framework, that supports all modern GPU features
– Optimized for better power management on laptops, Surface devices and MacBooks
– Optimized to run on older computers
– Supports Adobe Photoshop CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2019, CC2020, CC2021+
– Better support of Surface Book and Surface Pro
– Better support of non-Wacom tablets
– Improved UI performance in different scenarios
– Fixed various minor UI problems
– Optimized to work with macOS Big Sur, new Windows 10 updates
– Correctly works with XDR and HDR displays (on OpenGL supported GPUs)
– All improvements implemented by real-life users’ feedback
– Improved compatibility with CC 2020, fixed file open dialog
– Improved UI performance
– Improved Keyboard Shortcut detection for various keyboard layouts
– Fixed problem with first brush stroke’s pressure/opacity when using keyboard shortcuts
New MagicTints 1.2 fixes all problems with macOS Catalina and improves Color Palettes (in addition to color reference images) creation, more!
– Now you can create color palettes (instead of using color source images) on InDesign and Illustrator
– Improved color matching on older CPUs, improved messaging
– Fixed permission problems when running on macOS 10.15 Catalina
Improved color matching speed
MagicTints — quickly switch any image’s colors. New-gen pro Color Matching between images… that works! Adjust mood, bring multiple images to the same color palette. All in 1 click!
– Bring multiple images/layers to the color and aesthetics of existing image
– Switch lighting conditions or mood of any concept art, photo or texture
– Bring objects to background/matte color in 1 click
– Keep original micro-contrast, dynamic range, subtle details
– Forget LUTs. No late night tuning. Works in seconds
– Smartest color correction ever! Accuracy on subpixel level. Machine Learning core handles 8K+ resolutions
– Supports Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom CC, XD CC, Affinity Photo, Sketch, iOS, Windows, macOS, Android (standalone)
– uses MagicPicker UI engine for faster speeds