– Better grouping of frequent Collections of Groups
– Better grouping of frequent Collections of Groups
Select multiple pixel layers and then click “Apply” on MagicTints panel. That’s it! MagicTints will bring all selected objects to the same palette, from the Color Reference list. All at once.
Works in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
Or you can export LUT and use on any photo video in Affinity Photo, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, Final Cut or even in 3D software like Unity, Blender or Unreal Engine.
MagicTints is also available as a standalone app on macOS or Windows.
From series of tutorials for MagicTints, 1-click accurate color matching
Update if you’re on Creative Cloud 2021. It’s free for all Art community! Install, Remove, Update, Manage any Adobe extensions easily! Anastasiy’s Extension Manager v3.7
– Improved compatibility with all latest CC 2021 updates on Windows and macOS
– Dark/Light OS color mode support on Windows and macOS
– Updated File -> Reset extension list to support Apple M1 and recent CC 2021
– Better support for https/ssl when downloading updates
– Improved UI on macOS Big Sur
– All made by your feedback! Please keep it coming!
The elements will precisely color match (keeping contrast etc.) Apply to illustrations, 3D renders, photos. Works in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign plugin.
Also works in a MagicTints Desktop App on macOS and Windows – just use transparent PNGs for objects.
3)* You can use the same technique in video software like AfterEffects, Premiere or Final Cut Pro – by applying LUT exported from MagicTints
From series of tutorials for MagicTints, 1-click precise color matching app
Works in Triadic, Tetradic etc. modes
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, pro Illustrator and Photoshop color wheel
Create your very own, precise LUT in ❖ one click ❖, from a reference image in Adobe Photoshop. Then use it to color grade any footage or imagery in other software – for 3D, video, primary color grading, animation, in any post production.
MagicTints exports LUT in any size. You can specify arbitrary LUT size in settings – for example 16x16x16, 17x17x17, or even 128x128x18.
From series of tutorials for MagicTints, 1-click color matching and LUT export
MagicTints 2.0 update is here! Color Grading Revolution! No need to spend hours to create LUT, just specify one target image with reference colors and that’s it!
– NEW! Incredible speed improvement.
Greatly improved color matching speed on macOS and Windows – especially for high resolution images of 4000x4000px, 6000x6000px etc and higher.
Now works 7-10x faster.
– Image processing is much faster
– Image loading is much faster
– Uses newer CPUs parallel features of Intel (Core i5, i7, i9), AMD (Ryzen/Threadpiper)
– Uses GPU acceleration of NVidia, AMD and Apple videocards for unprecedented speeds
– Easily processes images of high resolution
– Better GPU and advanced CPU detection are now clearly visible on the panel
– You can see how speed is improved by hovering your mouse over those buttons
– You can click on the GPU icon to disable GPU acceleration
– NEW! Color-grading revolution – MagicTints now exports LUT tables.
– 1-click Primary Color grading is now possible
– Pick an image as color reference and create a Color-Lookup-Table (LUT) to convert any image to that color
– Click new “Generate LUT” button on the toolbar to generate a LUT from selected images
– Use created LUT in Unity, Unreal Engine, Premiere, Final Cut, AfterEffects, Lightrom, Photoshop, DaVinci Resolve – any software that supports LUTs
– Apply result from MagicTints to the whole Video Footage or a batch of images
– Or use it in hardware LUT Boxes
– Works both for Video Production and color grading of still images
– Exports .CUBE and unwarped .PNG (for Unity/UE)
– Supports arbitrary LUT sizes: 17x17x17, 25x25x25, 16×256 etc.
– Enter any LUT size in Settings
– NEW! New advanced color grading algorithm now can apply contrast from color reference
– Click new “Apply Contrast” button on the left to “Apply” button to activate this mode
– In this mode MagicTints will apply contrast of the source image to the selected layer
– Transfer look from print to negative or from a high-contrast image to low-contrast automagically
– Combining this with LUT export you can apply contrast in your Video Editing software on the whole footage
– NEW! Better color matching to Swatches. If you use plain color swatches as color source you will see much better results
– Easily assign 1,2,3 or more predefined colors to the image, now works much better
– NEW! Paste color references from Clipboard.
– Use Settings to assign it to a Keyboard Shortcut
– Advanced option to relocate Data folder from Settings (by clicking Browse)
– “Create new layers” button now lights up on panel start if it was activated before
– “Add new image” button is now consistent with Photoshop UI on CC2020/2021+
– Improved inserting images from Photoshop on some international platforms
– Improved Keyboard Shortcut handling with multiple Photoshop Workspaces
– New updated and speeded up modern UI framework, that supports all modern GPU features
– Optimized for better power management on laptops, Surface devices and MacBooks
– Optimized to run on older computers
– Supports Adobe Photoshop CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2019, CC2020, CC2021+
– Better support of Surface Book and Surface Pro
– Better support of non-Wacom tablets
– Improved UI performance in different scenarios
– Fixed various minor UI problems
– Optimized to work with macOS Big Sur, new Windows 10 updates
– Correctly works with XDR and HDR displays (on OpenGL supported GPUs)
– All improvements implemented by real-life users’ feedback
Version 4.4 brings major polishing to all recent features: Auto-close panel on selecting brush, duplicate groups & presets, new eraser from brush, HUD Popup under cursor, “Sticky” brushes…
– Apple M1 support improved
– Fixed problems with brushes disappearing from HUD
– Fixed rare problem with MagicSquire data folder errors on CC 2018 and above
– Improved loading animation on CC 2021 and higher
– Minor improvements to UI here and there on CC 2021 and higher
– Switched servers, now HUD can be downloaded from China, Turkey and more countries
– Available now for Photoshop 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014, CS5, CS6, CC
– much more
Make Photoshop Color Wheel HUD super powerful or super minimal! Activate PRO Mode together with HUD in MagicPicker by going to Settings -> PRO Mode (before switching to HUD).
Still pops up under your cursor.
In PRO Mode you will get only the necessary features (by turning it off you can customize it and get access to all MagicPicker power).
From series of tutorials for MagicPicker, advanced color wheel, picker and HUD in Photoshop & Illustrator
“Sticky HUD” is the new quick mode of display of the panel since MagicPicker 7.1.
In this mode the panel “sticks” to the HUD Keyboard Shortcut. When you press the shortcut it will show the panel and you release the keyboard to hide it.
This allows you to choose the colors really quickly – the panel pops up at your current cursor position on the screen.
This mode is especially useful when using Wacom/Tablet Stylus pen. You can bind Pen’s side button to the same shortcut, so when you quickly press the Pen button it hides the HUD and you release the stylus button to immediately hide it.
*NOTICE: on macOS please downgrade Wacom driver to ver6.3.37-3 to use this feature.
How to fix Photoshop stylus freezes and opacity problems