In HUD mode the Photoshop panel shows up under your cursor whenever you click a keyboard shortcut. (Or press the HUD button on the panel). Staying hidden when you don’t need it – saving your valuable screen real estate.
The HUD mode is new to MagicPicker 7 and MagicSquire 4.
All the features of the panels are available in this mode. Also if you experience problems with Wacom stylus in Photoshop then HUD will fix all those problems.
All power of MagicPicker color wheel, including color schemes, color tone lock, K-lock, various modes of the wheel are available in this mode. Unlike Photoshop’s native limited HUD the MagicPicker is fully featured.
MagicSquire also supports this mode, making all your brushes available under cursor.
You can also use it in “Sticky” mode when you press a button to show the HUD and release it to hide. You can also bind it to your stylus button.
New MagicTints 2 Desktop can quickly switch any image’s colors — without Adobe CC. Works on macOS and Windows.
Crazy fast 1-click GPU-based Color Matching between images. Adjust Mood, bring Multiple images to the same color palette. Use with any software!
– Use it together with any software: Affinity Photo, Lightroom, Sketch, Unity, GIMP, Final Cut, AfterEffects, Pixelmator. No CC subscription required. 2x faster than plugin!
– Exports LUT or images
– Brings multiple images to the color and aesthetics of existing image
– Switch lighting conditions or mood of any concept art, photo or texture
– Keep original micro-contrast, dynamic range, subtle details
– Smartest color correction ever! Accuracy on subpixel level. Machine Learning core handles 8K+ resolutions. Uses your NVidia, Apple M1 or AMD GPU
– uses MagicPicker UI engine for faster speeds.
Create your very own, precise LUT in ❖ one click ❖, from a reference image in Adobe Photoshop. Then use it to color grade any footage or imagery in other software – for 3D, video, primary color grading, animation, in any post production.
Select a color reference image in MagicTints
Click a button on the bottom toolbar and save .cube or .png. One click!
MagicTints exports LUT in any size. You can specify arbitrary LUT size in settings – for example 16x16x16, 17x17x17, or even 128x128x18.
– Now correctly works in the environment with two-byte characters (like Chinese)
– LUT 128x128x128 is now possible! Now correctly exports large LUTs of 64x64x64, 72x72x72, 128x128x128 etc..
– LUT generation is much faster
– LUTs are now much more precise, especially on big sizes (fixed problems with desaturation and banding)
– Now there are no limits on source image size when creating a LUT
– The GPU icon on the top is now less visible when GPU processing is disabled – to distinguish between sates
– Fixed a problem with partial color matching on AMD GPUs
– Fixed a problem with some LUTs (like 17x17x17 and 128x128x128) not opening in Photoshop and 3D/Video software
Looks like an anniversary of the tips&tricks series! 100th tip is ON.
Quickly get full-featured color picking HUD under your cursor in Adobe Photoshop. MagicPicker HUD shows up over normal Photoshop’s interface.
The HUD is more unique, intuitive and faster than normal Photoshop panels. It always pops up under your current cursor position. It’s very important especially if you use a Wacom-like tablet (no need to move your hand anywhere). It also auto-hides if you click anywhere on the document. MagicPicker HUD can also auto-hide when you release key/button.
You can activate MagicPicker HUD in the following ways:
Click “HUD” button on the panel
Click MagicPicker menu -> HUD mode
Assign keyboard shortcut in Settings and activate through keyboard any time
Assign same shortcut to Stylus button and call it with stylus
*Activate “Sticky HUD” mode from Settings to show HUD on press and hide on release of the key
HUD is available in MagicPicker starting from version 7.0.