– Fixed a problem with Updating brushes (clicking Update in the Edit Brush dialog). It didn’t work sometimes, fixed
– Available now on Adobe Photoshop 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014, CS5, CS6, CC
Limited time discounts:
MagicPicker 8 color wheel (35% off)
MagicTints, 2.4 1-click color matcher (50% off)
MagicSquire 5, professional brush manager (30% off)
MixColors 4, color mixer (30% off)
MagicRefs 2, reference manager (30% off)
DiskFonts 1.2, font manager (30% off)
Featuring the early upgrade bonus, see below!
Transparent HUD! OMG. Variable opacity. On/off Background Blurred Glass effect. Sliders Revolution! 10 NEW Color Spaces designed for artists, with Sliders under Color Wheel: Lab, L*c*h, Temperature, HSL, Gradient Blend, CMYK, CIE Luv, Grayscale, HSB, RGB. Pick colors. Arrange like you want! Drag, remove. Full CC 2022 support. More features, faster UI!
WHAT’S NEW in MagicPicker version 8.0:
* Full support of new Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator 2022, including Keyboard Shortcuts
* Graphics Framework improvements – UI now faster in scaling, resizing, animation, redraw etc
* HUD is faster
* Improved styling of UI, added small touches here and there
* Now works much better and updates better when working with subtle colors (hues/saturation around 2-3%)
– Optimized to work with new Windows 11, macOS Big Sur, Monterey
– Improved memory handling, on some computers MagicPicker started to eat memory and slowed down after awhile, fixed that
– HUD round corners are back for all Windows users!
– Fixed a problem with setting vector shapes stroke colors on CC 2020, CC 2021 & CC 2022
– Improved assigning of keyboard shortcuts in varios scenarios
– Fixed problems with entering keyboard shortcuts in Adobe Illustrator in various scenarios
– MagicPicker now speaks more languages: Chinese, Spanish
– Fixed a rare problem on Adobe Illustrator where panel could stop updating its colors after some time
– Still supports Adobe CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6 (also CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2019, 2020, 2021, 2022+)
– HUD Mode supports OpenGL and Metal GPU acceleration (if present) for transparency blur
– Transparent HUD optimized for better power management on laptops, Surface devices and MacBooks
– Transparent HUD optimized to run on older computers
– Fixed various minor UI problems
– All improvements implemented by real-life users’ feedback
Select multiple pixel layers and then click “Apply” on MagicTints panel. That’s it! MagicTints will bring all selected objects to the same palette, from the Color Reference list. All at once.
Works in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
Or you can export LUT and use on any photo video in Affinity Photo, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, Final Cut or even in 3D software like Unity, Blender or Unreal Engine.
MagicTints is also available as a standalone app on macOS or Windows.
From series of tutorials for MagicTints, 1-click accurate color matching