Unleash a ⛱ HUGE realtime preview of current #Photoshop color. Simply alt-click on the foreground in MagicPicker and activate Realtime preview in Settings. Then click and move eyedropper across your digital art
MagicPicker panel 9.1 brings Realtime Color Preview as your glide your 💧 eyedropper in #Photoshop. Experience better Color History, value inputs on Sliders, Munsell Color Wheel, more
NEW! REALTIME COLOR PICKING!
Pick colors using the Photoshop eyedropper and have them in MagicPicker in real time next to current color! – Activate in Settings
– When activated use Photoshop Eydropper or Alt-click with other tools and MagicPicker will display
the color you picked in new color swatch
– Works with HUGE color to quickly compare old & new colors on the full panel size
* Photoshop-only feature
* 9.1 – Improved Traditional Color Wheel
* 9.1 – Fixed when Color History not updating
* 9.1 – Improved Scale numbers on the sliders when Slider value box was hidden
* 9.1 – Improved removing and re-adding Color History in the same Photoshop session
* 9.1 – Improved activation on Illustrator 2020 after recent Adobe updates
* 9.1 – Improved behavior on CS6 connected to Munsell Color Wheel
The latest version of MagicPicker panel for Photoshop and Illustrator now includes the Munsell Color Wheel mode in addition to Triangle, Box, Diamond, Color Temperature, and LDT Color Cube modes.
Munsell Color wheel is based on the way that the human eye perceives color, and it is arranged according to three color dimensions: hue, value, and chroma. It’s an industry standard color wheel for easier color matching and finding colors in shades for a given hue.
Works in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018, CC2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023.
New MagicSquire 6.2 (Organize brushes in colorful groups with tags, now with HUD popup and granular brush controls)
– Photoshop CC 2023 compatibility
– Improvements to Brush Spacing parameter Upgrade MagicSquire to v6.2
New MixColors 5.1 (Enhance your painting skills with color mixing and color swatch managing)
-Photoshop CC 2023 compatibility
– Fixed a problem with one slider changing mix amount for all new Multimix fields (when long-clicking on a field)
– Fixed a problem when releasing mouse would still mix up colors after a long-click slider popup
– Performance improvements, small UI fixes Upgrade MixColors to v5.1
New MagicRefs 2.2 (Tag, search and collect images locally. Also Rotate, Resize and Collage):
– Fixed problem with old data when switching from MagicRefs Trial to a MagicRefs full
-Photoshop CC 2023 compatibility
– Performance improvements, small UI fixes Upgrade MagicRefs to v2.2
MagicPicker lets you pick colors halfway between foreground and background using F/B slider. Click on the eyedropper on the slider to pick current foreground/background colors into gradient from Photoshop. Then move slider to acquire intermediate colors.
Add/use more sliders in MagicPicker!
Works in Photoshop & Illustrator CC 2023 and below!
– Fixed problem with CMYK sliders and gradients in various scenarios
– Improved UI localization when activating panel, added link to license retrieval
– Improved activation on macOS Monterey
– Fixed: K-Lock was turning on when deleting individual C,M,Y or K sliders
⚡ MagicPicker 8.2 brings better scaling of new gradient Lab / L*c*h / Temperature / etc. color sliders. Fixed assigning of transparent colors to vector shapes, colorize multiple vector shapes, CMYK values, improved. Better CMYK/K-Lock, more for Photoshop & Illustrator:
– Fixed transparency indication on vector shapes (Photoshop and Illusrator). Now when clicking between Foreground and Background swatch transparency is displayed correctly in all scenarios
– Fixed problems with assigning transparency with Ctrl/Cmd click to colors
– In K-Locked mode color wouldn’t change in Photoshop after using Saturation/Brightness/Hue Keyboard Shortcuts – fixed
– CMYK sliders display correct values in all scenarios, when using different color spaces, RGB/CMYK document modes etc.
– Now sliders and color wheel can be accurately resized to its minimum in all scenarios
– Correctly assigns fill/stroke color to shapes if multiple selected on CC2021+
– Improved UI localization
– Available now on Photoshop and Illustrator 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014, CS5, CS6, CC
– much more