New MagicTints 1.2 fixes all problems with macOS Catalina and improves Color Palettes (in addition to color reference images) creation, more!
– Now you can create color palettes (instead of using color source images) on InDesign and Illustrator
– Improved color matching on older CPUs, improved messaging
– Fixed permission problems when running on macOS 10.15 Catalina
Improved color matching speed
If you have updated to macOS 10.15 Catalina you may have noticed that MagicTints panel stopped working in Adobe Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC or InDesign CC. You cannot apply color correction and match colors between layers. Some users reported errors like “MagicTints1.jsx cannot be opened because developer cannot be verified” and “Could not color match the following layers…”.
Don’t worry, there’s a fix for that! Please do the following (see below):
Please note that I don’t recommend to update to macOS Catalina yet as Photoshop itself may act strangely, there are problems with UI Scaling and other plugins. Hopefully Apple and Adobe would provide a fix soon. We will also publish the new update MagicTints that doesn’t require any additional scripts to run.
MagicTints — quickly switch any image’s colors. New-gen pro Color Matching between images… that works! Adjust mood, bring multiple images to the same color palette. All in 1 click!
– Bring multiple images/layers to the color and aesthetics of existing image
– Switch lighting conditions or mood of any concept art, photo or texture
– Bring objects to background/matte color in 1 click
– Keep original micro-contrast, dynamic range, subtle details
– Forget LUTs. No late night tuning. Works in seconds
– Smartest color correction ever! Accuracy on subpixel level. Machine Learning core handles 8K+ resolutions
– Supports Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom CC, XD CC, Affinity Photo, Sketch, iOS, Windows, macOS, Android (standalone)
– uses MagicPicker UI engine for faster speeds