Looks like an anniversary of the tips&tricks series! 100th tip is ON.
Quickly get full-featured color picking HUD under your cursor in Adobe Photoshop. MagicPicker HUD shows up over normal Photoshop’s interface.
The HUD is more unique, intuitive and faster than normal Photoshop panels. It always pops up under your current cursor position. It’s very important especially if you use a Wacom-like tablet (no need to move your hand anywhere). It also auto-hides if you click anywhere on the document. MagicPicker HUD can also auto-hide when you release key/button.
You can activate MagicPicker HUD in the following ways:
Click “HUD” button on the panel
Click MagicPicker menu -> HUD mode
Assign keyboard shortcut in Settings and activate through keyboard any time
Assign same shortcut to Stylus button and call it with stylus
*Activate “Sticky HUD” mode from Settings to show HUD on press and hide on release of the key
HUD is available in MagicPicker starting from version 7.0.
Version 4.4 brings major polishing to all recent features: Auto-close panel on selecting brush, duplicate groups & presets, new eraser from brush, HUD Popup under cursor, “Sticky” brushes…
– Apple M1 support improved
– Fixed problems with brushes disappearing from HUD
– Fixed rare problem with MagicSquire data folder errors on CC 2018 and above
– Improved loading animation on CC 2021 and higher
– Minor improvements to UI here and there on CC 2021 and higher
– Switched servers, now HUD can be downloaded from China, Turkey and more countries
– Available now for Photoshop 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014, CS5, CS6, CC
– much more
Silently add new 🖌️🖌️ brush or tool presets in Photoshop using keyboard shortcut. In MagicSquire panel use Settings to define “Quick New Brush” shortcut. That’s it! One key press and your auto-named brush is in the group. No questions asked.