It’s easily possible with MagicPicker! In the Color Temperature Wheel mode switch on Tone Lock and start shifting the slider on the wheel. This option lets you quickly find corresponding colors having the same brightness for lights and shadows or for foreground and background. Or keep the same brightness level across the surface when editing textures.
MagicPicker is designed to be easily dockable and to fit automatically any kind of Photoshop or Illustrator environment. In any combination with other panels, like Layers, Brushes it will smartly take up your space. With quick access to all of its numerous controls and modes.
Use MagicPicker in horizontal or vertical layout inside your favorite Adobe software. Dock it to any part of the interface or leave as a standalone panel. Or even keep it incredibly small in Compact Mode if you’re a fan of ascetic UI configuration!
Install, Remove, Update, Manage any extensions on Adobe Creative Cloud & Creative Suite easily! Anastasiy’s Extension Manager is finally out of beta and is free!
WHAT’S NEW IN V1.24:
– Supports all .zxp and .mxp extensions, including 3rd party plugins
– Windows & Mac OS X compatible – native app for both platforms!
– Full Adobe CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015 and CC2016 support (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Flash Pro, Fireworks)
– Bugs fixed and UI is improved by users’ feedback
Pick foreground or background colors separately with MagicPicker. Click the appropriate color swatch on the panel to make it active in Adobe Photoshop. In Adobe Illustrator switch between Stroke and Fill colors
K-Lock lets you keep your colors bright in CMYK and decrease K level to 10% or zero in any given color! You can make colors darker or brighter while keeping value of K the same so they all come out vivid when printing. Just set the value and then click the button to lock it down. You can adjust K on the fly in that mode making colors even darker!
New update to the MixColors panel – v2.1 improves color swatch group renaming, speeds up panel loading and more in Photoshop!
– Color groups became better and faster
– Renaming of color groups is now easier and more flawless
– Performance improvements on Adobe Photoshop CC2015, CC2014, CC, CS6, CS5, CS4 and CS3 platforms
– Bug fixes by your feedback
New MixColors 2.0 is the fastest way to organize swatches in groups in Photoshop.
- Click on the folder icon to create new group
- Click on the group name to activate it
- Click on arrow next to group name to hide/show colors in the group.
You can move colors between groups and inside one group using drag’n’drop! The feature works across all modern versions of Photoshop from CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS6 up to CC 2015.
One of the biggest support cases is the knowledge of keyboard modifiers in MagicPicker. Basically it’s three of them: ALT, SHIFT and CTRL/CMD. And here they go in one place altogether!
Don’t forget that you can use a combination of them as well! Like Pressing ALT+SHIFT on the color wheel will change background color while keeping the color’s tone with temporary Tone Lock last the same time!
The exclusive Compact Mode of MagicPicker 4 perfectly combines with the new Big Swatches mode: keep two bold main colors visible on the screen and expand MagicPicker without a single click, just hovering your brush over the color swatches!
Preserve your screen real estate while saving clicks!
Now available for Photoshop and Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC and CC 2015.
In Illustrator MagicPicker smartly keeps colors within the chosen color space – for selected shapes. If you work in CMYK in Illustrator:
1) select a shape
2) try to change its color with the MagicPicker so it falls outside CMYK space
3) MagicPicker will correct it immediately so you would get the color that can be reproduced in CMYK
It’s slightly different from how Illustrator handles it. With MagicPicker you will see the result right away.
In recent version of MagicPicker it works with Tone Lock and on the Color Temperature Wheel.