Enjoy detailed and long Photoshop Tool/Brush history with new MagicSquire panel. Shows tool types, sizes along with group colors. Click bottom button to display it. Works the same in Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018
With new MagicSquire you can quickly use any Adobe Photoshop tool as an Eraser with one click using new Magic Eraser button!
- Select any Tool that is brush-based, like Brush, Pencil, Blur, Sharpen, Art History Brush, Dodge, Burn or any other
- Then click the button on the top right of the MagicSquire panel inside Photoshop UI
Alt-click Magic Eraser to turn this feature on permanently and turn any tool you select automatically into the Eraser.
MagicPicker color wheel panel 5.3:
– Improvements to Compact Mode
– Support for recent Adobe platform updates
– Improved right-click behavior in Color Scheme mode
– Improved Compact Mode
– Improved activation
– Fixed linking background and foreground in Traditional Color Wheel mode
– Improved Color Temperature Wheel in different scenarious
– Improved loading time of the panel
MagicSquire brush organizer 2.1:
– Improves loading of very large .abr files
– Supports all Adobe Photoshop updates
MixColors color mixer 2.2:
– Streamlines Color Swatch Groups
– Loads faster
– Improves support of Adobe Photoshops
With MagicSquire 1.7 you can automatically convert a group of your brush files (.tpl/.abr) into groups of brushes in Photoshop with a single click!
Select MagicSquire menu -> Add brushes from .ABR or .TPL and select multiple brush files with Shift, Ctrl (Windows) or ⌘ (Mac). MagicSquire will automatically create new separate groups containing new brushes or tool presets!
New MagicSquire 1.6 is here!
– Drag’n’drop and deletion of multiple brushes is now supported
– Fixed a bug connected to Photoshop’s bug with “sample data not found” message when loading .tpl files
– Fixed varios UI conflicts connected to dialogs
– Improved drag’n’drop on CS5 and CS6 for Wacom, Huion and Ugee tablets
– Improved compatibility with .tpl files
– Multiple performance improvements
Quickly switch brush sizes with one click of a stylus or a mouse! Use MagicSquire’s unique size-only brush presets in Photoshop to switch between predefined (defined by you) sizes for any currently brush. “Size-only” brushes are integral part of MagicSquire brush engine, you can add them to groups from the “New” dialog.
MagicSquire features a fly-out menu that helps you access various advanced features and perform the following:
Quickly enter MagicSquire Compact Mode, load brushes from .TPL or .ABL files, Optimize MagicSquire performance or access detailed MagicSquire manual thru Help, change Settings or get free 24/7 Tech Support and About information.
Now you can organize and group Brushes, Mixer Brushes, Erasers, Smudge Tools, Pencils, etc.! You got it! MagicSquire 1.2 panel now supports Tool Presets and .TPL files. Still supporting Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017.
IMPROVEMENTS AND NEW FEATURES IN MagicSquire 1.2:
– Supports Tools Presets and advanced brushes: Brush, Mixer Brush, Smudge, Eraser, Pencil, etc.!
– Add, organize, drag’n’drop, move between groups, assign colors to the Tool Presets the same way you did it with the brushes
– Load .TPL files and to add various Tools from files into Photoshop (in addition to .ABR files support)
– Another performance boost. Close/open/hide/show panel with unprecedented speed!
You can quickly move all your brushes from native Adobe® Photoshop Brush Presets into MagicSquire panel colored groups.
- Click on Brush Presets menu and then click Save Brushes…
- Export brushes into .ABR file
- Now you can remove all your brushes from Brush Presets (highly recommended to improve performance!)
- Load this .ABR file into MagicSquire using menu -> Add brushes from .ABR…
That’s it! Now you can rearrange your brushes to different groups using color coding inside MagicSquire! Works in CS5, CS6, CC, CC2015 and CC2017+.