MixColors 4.0 has a brand new look! Also: Extract Colors from Image in 1 click, Collections of Groups, Color Auto Naming, Change Mixing Amount, faster, more awesome. Upgrade early with a discount.
– NEW LOOK! MixColors is redesigned to attenuate current color and accent mixing
– Fine-tune the default mixing amount/paint load using new slider
– Extract color palette from any image. Just click a new button on the toolbar and specify number of colors.
– Auto-assigns human readable color names to swatches (if set in Settings)
– Assign Keyboard Shortcuts to individual swatches! (Right-click on swatch)
– Collections: Combine several groups of colors in a collection and then switch
– Saves/loads swatches to your drive. Can be backed up and synced to any Cloud
– Color history is never lost! Now saved to Settings and restored when it’s re-opened
– Clear Color History by clicking a new button
– Mix Colors of the vector shapes! (Menu -> Colorize Shapes & Text)
– Localization: Chinese, Spanish
– Supports Photoshop 2021+, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014, CS6, CC
– More than 23+ new features and improvements
In HUD mode the Photoshop panel shows up under your cursor whenever you click a keyboard shortcut. (Or press the HUD button on the panel). Staying hidden when you don’t need it – saving your valuable screen real estate.
The HUD mode is new to MagicPicker 7 and MagicSquire 4.
All the features of the panels are available in this mode. Also if you experience problems with Wacom stylus in Photoshop then HUD will fix all those problems.
All power of MagicPicker color wheel, including color schemes, color tone lock, K-lock, various modes of the wheel are available in this mode. Unlike Photoshop’s native limited HUD the MagicPicker is fully featured.
MagicSquire also supports this mode, making all your brushes available under cursor.
You can also use it in “Sticky” mode when you press a button to show the HUD and release it to hide. You can also bind it to your stylus button.
Looks like an anniversary of the tips&tricks series! 100th tip is ON.
Quickly get full-featured color picking HUD under your cursor in Adobe Photoshop. MagicPicker HUD shows up over normal Photoshop’s interface.
The HUD is more unique, intuitive and faster than normal Photoshop panels. It always pops up under your current cursor position. It’s very important especially if you use a Wacom-like tablet (no need to move your hand anywhere). It also auto-hides if you click anywhere on the document. MagicPicker HUD can also auto-hide when you release key/button.
You can activate MagicPicker HUD in the following ways:
Click “HUD” button on the panel
Click MagicPicker menu -> HUD mode
Assign keyboard shortcut in Settings and activate through keyboard any time
Assign same shortcut to Stylus button and call it with stylus
*Activate “Sticky HUD” mode from Settings to show HUD on press and hide on release of the key
HUD is available in MagicPicker starting from version 7.0.
#BlackFriday discounts up to 💛 60% on MagicPicker Color Wheel HUD, MagicTints AI Color Matcher, MagicSquire Brush Organizer and other #Photoshop & #Illustrator panels. 🔥 Get yours: http://anastasiy.com/blackfriday
If you experience one or more of the following problems with Anastasiy’s Extension Manager in Adobe Creative Suite (2021 included):
Only Photoshop is listed in the Anastasiy’s Extension Manager list (or only Adobe Illustrator)
Photoshop is absent on the extension list
Adobe extension list is empty/blank
Extensions don’t show up after installation on Photoshop or other Adobe Creative Cloud products (like InDesign, Illustrator or Adobe Premiere Pro)
Extension Manager doesn’t list your application or extension
ZXP extensions are not displayed in the Extension Manager after installation
Installation of Adobe extension failed
It’s easy to fix! First of all please make sure, you’re using the most recent version of Anastasiy’s Extension Manager – at least v3.6. Then:
1) Click File -> Reset extension list in the main menu of Anastasiy’s Extension Manager
2) That’s it! Now all Adobe products should appear and when you install new extensions (or reinstall old ones) they will re-appear on the list
New MagicPicker 7.2 is here:
– Fixed problem with linking colors in some scenarios on Photoshop CC 2020 21.1+
– Fixed problem with changing background color in some scenarios on Photoshop CC 2020 21.1+
– Fixed a problem with using keyboard shortcuts on Illustrator on macOS Catalina for international users
– Better support for Adobe CC 2021 New MagicPicker, advanced Photoshop color wheel panel