MagicPicker color wheel panel 5.3:
– Improvements to Compact Mode
– Support for recent Adobe platform updates
– Improved right-click behavior in Color Scheme mode
– Improved Compact Mode
– Improved activation
– Fixed linking background and foreground in Traditional Color Wheel mode
– Improved Color Temperature Wheel in different scenarious
– Improved loading time of the panel
New MagicSquire 2.0 is out! Speeded up, extended, visually enhanced! Change Thumbnail Size, New Horizontal Mode, PRO Mode to hide UI out of the way, add Shapes and all Tool Presets to groups, more!
– New horizontal layout! First of a kind in Adobe Photoshop
– Scale Thumbnails with Scaling Slider. Make them tiny or make them huge!
– Support for Shapes and all Photoshop Tool Presets! Organize any Tool Presets in groups: Rectangle, Crop, Eyedropper, Custom Shape, Round Rectangle, Ellipse, etc. Any of them all of them!
– Recent Tool History list! Kept between Photoshop sessions
– Unique PRO Mode – hide all buttons and UI elements out of the way
– Superfast new engine rewritten from scratch – much faster UI and brush handling: create brushes faster, load .abr files faster, faster drag’n’drop and faster handling of very large collections (1000+ brushes)
– Large .abr files (4GB+) and file collections support
– Compact Mode improved on CC2017
– Various bug fixes
– Improved display of the circle on size-only brushes for newly created brushes
– Significantly improved drag’n’drop on CS6
– Proudly supports Photoshop CS5, CS5.5 CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017+
New MagicSquire 1.5 displays your brushes and tools in full detail with 2 new list modes! Full brush names & resizable columns that adapt your workspace. Edit names with double-click. Even more!
– Click new button the top right for two new Brushes/Tools display modes: Detailed list view with Brush/Tool names and adaptive multi-column list
– Direct editing of Brush/Tool names by double-clicking them
– Now you can assign arbitrary colors to the groups by editing MagicSquire.json in Documents folder. Change “colorCode”‘ value to a hex RGB color like “#3197FF” (in quotes)
– Improved handling and displaying of Pencil presets
– Improved UI on CS5, CS5.5 and CS6
– Improved panel behavior when there are many groups of brushes on CS6
– Panel now supports more .abr types
– Various UI improvements and speedups
Now you can organize and group Brushes, Mixer Brushes, Erasers, Smudge Tools, Pencils, etc.! You got it! MagicSquire 1.2 panel now supports Tool Presets and .TPL files. Still supporting Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017.
IMPROVEMENTS AND NEW FEATURES IN MagicSquire 1.2:
– Supports Tools Presets and advanced brushes: Brush, Mixer Brush, Smudge, Eraser, Pencil, etc.!
– Add, organize, drag’n’drop, move between groups, assign colors to the Tool Presets the same way you did it with the brushes
– Load .TPL files and to add various Tools from files into Photoshop (in addition to .ABR files support)
– Another performance boost. Close/open/hide/show panel with unprecedented speed!
MagicSquire is the new plugin for Adobe Photoshop that lets you organize brushes in smart and intuitive groups. While picture is worth a thousand words, the video is always worth million pictures, so see it in action, below!
The brief list of features includes:
Your brushes organized in colored groups in Photoshop! — Puts your brushes in easy-to-use folders collections. MagicSquire structures your brushes so you don’t need to look for them every time in neverending piles
Lets you rearrange brushes and brush groups with drag’n’drop
Create brushes from scratch — Just click the New Brush button to add current brush to the panel. Edit and update brushes. Click Update to update parameters from Photoshop, no need to recreate them
Be creative! MagicSquire automatically generates brush images with additional stroke types, never seen before in Photoshop: long, short, medium and brush texture. That lets you differentiate brushes visually
Supports custom .ABR Loading existing brush collections from .ABR files with one click! Supports very large files of 200M and above. Supports loading of thousands of brushes from one file. .TPL support is on the way
Versatile Groups can be collapsed and rearranged with drag’n’drop
Complete Photoshop brush types support: Mixer, physical, textured, patterned, ordinary – ALL OF THEM
Captures all brush parameters: brush size, flow, blend mode, opacity, etc. – you name it!
Combines all power of Brush Presets, Tool Presets and Liraries in one single panel. With new features essential to digital art
Full Photoshop Color UI Themes support
High resolution rendering of brush images with beautfiul detail. In addition supports Retina dn HiDPI displays. Supports Wacom Companion, Microsoft Surface, Macbook with Retina Displays, 4K, 5K and 8K displays
New update to the MixColors panel – v2.1 improves color swatch group renaming, speeds up panel loading and more in Photoshop!
– Color groups became better and faster
– Renaming of color groups is now easier and more flawless
– Performance improvements on Adobe Photoshop CC2015, CC2014, CC, CS6, CS5, CS4 and CS3 platforms
– Bug fixes by your feedback
You can easily refer to precise values of the colors you pick with RGB/HSB sliders in MagicPicker color wheel panel. Click small triangles to display the smart rulers with numbers. Hide/show them individually. The rulers display more information as you resize the panel! #PS and #AI compatible.
Get correct profile-calibrated CMYK values from MagicPicker panel for correct reproduction of colors when printing your artwork. MagicPicker uses your current Color Profile in Photoshop to calculate proper values. You can convert between CMYK/RGB/HSB color spaces easily.
In MixColors hold and then move your mouse (or pen) to change the amount of paint you’re adding to the mix. The paint is correctly mixed with the main color – like it’s in real life. When you pick more paint the mix will be different. You can do it in different areas of MixColors interface.