You can exchange fill and stroke colors for vector shapes in Photoshop even when one of them is transparent – with a single click. Just activate “Colorize Shapes & Text”, pick a shape and click the Exchange button on MagicPicker panel.
Use Live Search on Brush or Tool Presets in new MagicSquire 2.2, and then you can Drag’n’drop, Delete or Edit filtered brushes without clearing the search field! Quickly rearrange only specific #Photoshop brushes and tools inside groups.
In addition to that MagicSquire 2.2 update features:
– Improved behavior on CS5/CS6, including drag’n’drop in some scenarios
– Fixed a problem when a .tpl file could not be loaded when tools were named in a specific way
– Fixed a rare issue connected to Tool Presets on CS5/CS6 which led to a panel crash
– Fixed loading of very large groups on CS5/CS6
– CS6: Fixed selection problems in varios list modes
– Improved quality of icons for Tool Presets
– Improved drag’n’drop on Photoshop CC in Horizontal layout
– Improved UI on Photoshop CC2015 and CC2014
With MagicSquire 1.7 you can automatically convert a group of your brush files (.tpl/.abr) into groups of brushes in Photoshop with a single click!
Select MagicSquire menu -> Add brushes from .ABR or .TPL and select multiple brush files with Shift, Ctrl (Windows) or ⌘ (Mac). MagicSquire will automatically create new separate groups containing new brushes or tool presets!
Loading brushes! Boom! Adding new presets! Pew! MagicSquire is now 2x-10x faster in key areas, try it out yourself! The panel proudly supports all recent Photoshops: CS5, CS6, CC, C2014, CC2015, CC2017.
– Significantly improved speed when: creating a new brush, loading .abr/.tpl files!
– Memory management improvements
– Compact Mode improvements
– Improvements to the UI
– Improvements to loading of .TPL files
Here goes the video describing all recently added features:
New MagicPicker 5 brings new feature! Display HSL/HSB/RGB/CMYK/YUV/YCbCr values in realtime on the corner of color wheel with MagicPicker 5! It lets you also display current color’s name. Ever wondered how “Crioiser Blue” or “Pastel orange” look like exactly? We got you covered! Even when bottom color sliders are hidden and color boxes are unavailable you can see current color’s name or values.
To use new feature:
1) Click on three dots on the left botton of the color wheel
2) Continue clicking to switch between modes!
3*) To copy current color’s values to clipboard click once small copy button near the values
It’s easily possible with MagicPicker! In the Color Temperature Wheel mode switch on Tone Lock and start shifting the slider on the wheel. This option lets you quickly find corresponding colors having the same brightness for lights and shadows or for foreground and background. Or keep the same brightness level across the surface when editing textures.
Pick foreground or background colors separately with MagicPicker. Click the appropriate color swatch on the panel to make it active in Adobe Photoshop. In Adobe Illustrator switch between Stroke and Fill colors