Loading brushes! Boom! Adding new presets! Pew! MagicSquire is now 2x-10x faster in key areas, try it out yourself! The panel proudly supports all recent Photoshops: CS5, CS6, CC, C2014, CC2015, CC2017.
– Significantly improved speed when: creating a new brush, loading .abr/.tpl files!
– Memory management improvements
– Compact Mode improvements
– Improvements to the UI
– Improvements to loading of .TPL files
Here goes the video describing all recently added features:
– NEW! Use new touchlessCompact Mode (click MagicSquire menu, then Compact Mode). Panel shrinks to a one-brush display, when you hover your cursor over the panel it expands to the full brush view! Now click to select brushes. Switch between two views without a single click.
– NEW! ALT-click a brush to use it as a Eraser or any other tool! Works the following way: 1) Alt-click the brush 2) Select the new tool you want to apply the brush to. Paint and erase with the same brush!
– More improvements and fixes to brush/tool handling on Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015 and CC2017
Now you can organize and group Brushes, Mixer Brushes, Erasers, Smudge Tools, Pencils, etc.! You got it! MagicSquire 1.2 panel now supports Tool Presets and .TPL files. Still supporting Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017.
IMPROVEMENTS AND NEW FEATURES IN MagicSquire 1.2:
– Supports Tools Presets and advanced brushes: Brush, Mixer Brush, Smudge, Eraser, Pencil, etc.!
– Add, organize, drag’n’drop, move between groups, assign colors to the Tool Presets the same way you did it with the brushes
– Load .TPL files and to add various Tools from files into Photoshop (in addition to .ABR files support)
– Another performance boost. Close/open/hide/show panel with unprecedented speed!
MagicSquire 1.1 is here with much better performance of brush creation, 4096px/16bit texture support, tooltips with brush names – the new step to the ultimate brush organizing panel!
IMPROVEMENTS AND NEW FEATURES:
– Tooltips now display brush names
– Significant performance improvements when creating new brush
– Support of wider range of brushes, including 16-bit and brushes from older versions of Photoshop, Dual Brushes and textures up to 4096x4096px and higher
– Better drag’n’drop on CS6
– More improvements to brush handling on CS6 and CC2017
If you experience problems with performance or errors click MagicSquire 1.1 menu and then “Optimize performance”. That will fix it.
We listen to your feedback! Tool Presets and .TPL support is coming!
MagicSquire is the new plugin for Adobe Photoshop that lets you organize brushes in smart and intuitive groups. While picture is worth a thousand words, the video is always worth million pictures, so see it in action, below!
The brief list of features includes:
Your brushes organized in colored groups in Photoshop! — Puts your brushes in easy-to-use folders collections. MagicSquire structures your brushes so you don’t need to look for them every time in neverending piles
Lets you rearrange brushes and brush groups with drag’n’drop
Create brushes from scratch — Just click the New Brush button to add current brush to the panel. Edit and update brushes. Click Update to update parameters from Photoshop, no need to recreate them
Be creative! MagicSquire automatically generates brush images with additional stroke types, never seen before in Photoshop: long, short, medium and brush texture. That lets you differentiate brushes visually
Supports custom .ABR Loading existing brush collections from .ABR files with one click! Supports very large files of 200M and above. Supports loading of thousands of brushes from one file. .TPL support is on the way
Versatile Groups can be collapsed and rearranged with drag’n’drop
Complete Photoshop brush types support: Mixer, physical, textured, patterned, ordinary – ALL OF THEM
Captures all brush parameters: brush size, flow, blend mode, opacity, etc. – you name it!
Combines all power of Brush Presets, Tool Presets and Liraries in one single panel. With new features essential to digital art
Full Photoshop Color UI Themes support
High resolution rendering of brush images with beautfiul detail. In addition supports Retina dn HiDPI displays. Supports Wacom Companion, Microsoft Surface, Macbook with Retina Displays, 4K, 5K and 8K displays