Loading brushes! Boom! Adding new presets! Pew! MagicSquire is now 2x-10x faster in key areas, try it out yourself! The panel proudly supports all recent Photoshops: CS5, CS6, CC, C2014, CC2015, CC2017.
– Significantly improved speed when: creating a new brush, loading .abr/.tpl files!
– Memory management improvements
– Compact Mode improvements
– Improvements to the UI
– Improvements to loading of .TPL files
Here goes the video describing all recently added features:
Holiday sale is on! Organize brushes, pick colors and work with color schemes on color wheel, mix colors, manage groups of swatches, browse fonts with MagicSquire, MagicPicker, MixColors, DiskFonts inside Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017!
MixColors 2.0 finally delivers intuitive Swatch Groups, adds Cloud Sync, gets next-gen color mixing formula, brings full Adobe Photoshop CC2015 support and more!
– Color groups. Reimagined! New simple and intuitive color group management with drag’n’drop support.
– Sync colors and color groups with the Cloud – safe 256-bit encryption on the server side! Easy cloud handling.
– Color mixing improved – next-gen color mixing formula for faster and more accurate results.
– Adobe Photoshop CC 2015+ and CC 2014 support – MixColors has been rewritten from scratch to support new Adobe Creatve Cloud platform.
– Color history is improved.
– Small/large color swatches handling improved.
– Tons of performance improvements on CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC platforms.
– A lot of bug fixes and improvements by your feedback.
Easily get secondary color in MagicPicker assigned to the background (without making it active) by Ctrl-Alt-Clicking it. This way foreground gets assigned automatically when you move the active pointer and you get secondary color with one click assigned to the background swatch. Works on color wheel with any color scheme active: complementary, triad, tetrad, analogic or accented analogic.
Imagine you could draw in the air with your bare hands…. but oh, now you can! Together with Crispy Driven Pixels, Inc we developed a new panel which connects to the Leap Motion device and allows you to paint with your fingers in Photoshop! If you own a Leap device please contacts us – we need beta testers willing to manifest their imagination from the air!
Works best with our MagicPicker Photoshop color wheel panel