In HUD mode the Photoshop panel shows up under your cursor whenever you click a keyboard shortcut. (Or press the HUD button on the panel). Staying hidden when you don’t need it – saving your valuable screen real estate.
The HUD mode is new to MagicPicker 7 and MagicSquire 4.
All the features of the panels are available in this mode. Also if you experience problems with Wacom stylus in Photoshop then HUD will fix all those problems.
All power of MagicPicker color wheel, including color schemes, color tone lock, K-lock, various modes of the wheel are available in this mode. Unlike Photoshop’s native limited HUD the MagicPicker is fully featured.
MagicSquire also supports this mode, making all your brushes available under cursor.
You can also use it in “Sticky” mode when you press a button to show the HUD and release it to hide. You can also bind it to your stylus button.
Update if you’re on Creative Cloud 2021. It’s free for all Art community! Install, Remove, Update, Manage any Adobe extensions easily! Anastasiy’s Extension Manager v3.7
– Improved compatibility with all latest CC 2021 updates on Windows and macOS
– Dark/Light OS color mode support on Windows and macOS
– Updated File -> Reset extension list to support Apple M1 and recent CC 2021
– Better support for https/ssl when downloading updates
– Improved UI on macOS Big Sur
– All made by your feedback! Please keep it coming!
MagicTints 2.3 update: Assign any colors from one pic to another, better LUT export, faster GPU context-based color matching on Windows/macOS/Adobe CC!
WHAT’S NEW IN 2.3:
– Improved generated LUT, .CUBE files now can be open by more software including Alien Skin and others
– Now restores original Blending Mode of the Layers in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
– Now works correctly on all versions of Illustrator and InDesign
– Improved thumbnail scaling
– Improved UI here and there
– Fixed a rare problem with activation in Illustrator
– Desktop App: Now reflects OS color theme changes (dark/light) dynamically on macOS & Windows
– DesktopApp: Improved drag’n’drop of images on the panel
– DesktopApp: Better support for saving .jpg, .tif, .webp files
– DesktopApp: Removed unnecessary main menu items (including double “Save As”)
– DesktopApp: Fixed activation when there are international characters (Japanese, Chinese, etc) in the name
– DesktopApp: Fixed color picker for group colors, now working
Assign your color palette to any image, or instantly match colors from another one, export LUT, new MagicTints — AI context-based color matcher 2.2 is here!
– Desktop version of MagicTints is out too! Use it with any software beyond Adobe CC
– Improved CPU/GPU detection and handling
– Improved UI when processing images
– Allowed linking groups to current document only on Photoshop (Link icon next to group’s name)
– Added new keyboard shortcut to Generate LUT
– Improved messaging and links to MagicTints manual
New MagicTints 2 Desktop can quickly switch any image’s colors — without Adobe CC. Works on macOS and Windows.
Crazy fast 1-click GPU-based Color Matching between images. Adjust Mood, bring Multiple images to the same color palette. Use with any software!
– Use it together with any software: Affinity Photo, Lightroom, Sketch, Unity, GIMP, Final Cut, AfterEffects, Pixelmator. No CC subscription required. 2x faster than plugin!
– Exports LUT or images
– Brings multiple images to the color and aesthetics of existing image
– Switch lighting conditions or mood of any concept art, photo or texture
– Keep original micro-contrast, dynamic range, subtle details
– Smartest color correction ever! Accuracy on subpixel level. Machine Learning core handles 8K+ resolutions. Uses your NVidia, Apple M1 or AMD GPU
– uses MagicPicker UI engine for faster speeds.
Create your very own, precise LUT in ❖ one click ❖, from a reference image in Adobe Photoshop. Then use it to color grade any footage or imagery in other software – for 3D, video, primary color grading, animation, in any post production.
Select a color reference image in MagicTints
Click a button on the bottom toolbar and save .cube or .png. One click!
MagicTints exports LUT in any size. You can specify arbitrary LUT size in settings – for example 16x16x16, 17x17x17, or even 128x128x18.
– Now correctly works in the environment with two-byte characters (like Chinese)
– LUT 128x128x128 is now possible! Now correctly exports large LUTs of 64x64x64, 72x72x72, 128x128x128 etc..
– LUT generation is much faster
– LUTs are now much more precise, especially on big sizes (fixed problems with desaturation and banding)
– Now there are no limits on source image size when creating a LUT
– The GPU icon on the top is now less visible when GPU processing is disabled – to distinguish between sates
– Fixed a problem with partial color matching on AMD GPUs
– Fixed a problem with some LUTs (like 17x17x17 and 128x128x128) not opening in Photoshop and 3D/Video software