🧙️ Hide Brush Controls on MagicSquire panel in #Photoshop by clicking the button titled “Hide” on the top left of the panel.
This works great if you only need to organize and access 🟡💜🟩 groups of brushes/tools.
Re-display Brush Controls by clicking the 🎛️ “Show Brush Controls” button on the top.
From series of tutorials for MagicSquire, the pro manager with colored groups for Photoshop brushes
“Dune” won the Oscar for the Best Visual Effects this year!
Congratulations to Seungjin Woo, creator of concept art (and MagicPicker panel user) for Dune’s Arrakeen City and Sand worms!
💎 Quickly randomize your brush strokes, easily control color jitter with new MagicSquire 5.4. 🌓 Added Color Dynamics controls to the panel and HUD, fixed Apple M1 problem, and Brush Smoothing saving in Photoshop.
– Now correctly saves/restores smoothing brush parameters when creating new brush from scratch
– New options to add Brush Controls/parameters for color of the brush:
* color jitter per tip (on/off)
* color jitter: foreground/background
* color jitter: hue
* color jitter: saturation
* color jitter: brightness
* color jitter: purity
(Go to Brush Controls in MagicSquire and then click Add/remove Brush Controls button to access new parameters)
– Fixed a rare problem with activation on Apple M1/macOS Monterey
– Available now on Photoshop 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014, CS5, CS6, CC
Read more about MagicSquire, advanced Photoshop brush manager and HUD popup
– Fixed problem with CMYK sliders and gradients in various scenarios
– Improved UI localization when activating panel, added link to license retrieval
– Improved activation on macOS Monterey
– Fixed: K-Lock was turning on when deleting individual C,M,Y or K sliders
Upgrade to MagicPicker 8.3
MagicPicker 8 – advanced color wheel HUD and panel for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Color Wheel with advanced color spaces and sliders designed for digital art
Get MagicTints 2
Standalone fast GPU AI color matching between images, generates LUT, Windows & macOS Desktop, also Adobe® Photoshop plugin
Quick Brush HUD, lets organize brushes in colorful groups, controls Photoshop brush values
Extracts palette from image, groups Photoshop swatches in compact folders, mixes colors
Fast handling of Reference Images (image assets) in Adobe® Photoshop
Preview fonts before installing them