Right-click to duplicate Brush/Tool presets in MagicSquire
New MagicSquire 5 introduces a quick way to duplicate a Photoshop brush or tool preset. Just right-click on any tool preset and select “Duplicate …” from the menu! That’s it! Also works with new brush preset HUD popup.
What required a fair number of steps now can be done easily with MagicSquire.
NEW! Load multiple .abr or .tpl files into a single group
NEW! Smart Search now gives you option to search closed groups
NEW! Unique HUD Mode! Popup MagicSquire anywhere on the screen under your cursor.
– Displayed via a keyboard shortcut (defined in Settings) & stylus/button click
– Click “HUD Mode” button on the panel
– Interactive and fully functional HUD! All MagicSquire functions work
– Sticky Mode (optional) show up on key down and hide on key up (also by stylus buttons)
– Go to MagicSquire Settings to activate Sticky mode for HUD
NEW! Sticky Brushes – completely new mode in Photoshop
– Press keyboard shortcut to activate brush and release to immediately deactivate it
– Allows you to switch to and switch back from your frequent brushes very fast
– Activate from New/Edit Brush Dialog -> Sticky
NEW! Duplicate Tool Preset by right-clicking it
NEW! Reset path to MagicSquire brushes folder to defaults (from Settings, using “Reset” button)
NEW! Number of hidden Collections is now displayed under “Collections/more…” in fly-out menu NEW! Now you can activate brushes/tools in History from hidden Collections
New MagicSquire 4 is out, so you can now use it as a fully featured professional HUD popup for quick-picking brushes in Adobe Photoshop.
*HUD is displayed exactly where you look at – under the cursor, so you don’t get distracted from your art.
Setting it up is really easy and quick!
1) Go to MagicSquire Settings and assign any keyboard shortcut to the HUD Mode. Even the simplest like Ctrl+H would work!
2*) If you want to display it when clicking a Stylus (Wacom or any other) button – just assign the same keyboard shortcut in its settings
3) That’s it! Now you click a button and MagicSquire will be available any time under your cursor.
This feature will work in Adobe Photoshop 2020, CC2019, CC2018, CC2017, CC2015 and CC2014.
Main features of the HUD:
– You can assign any keyboard shortcut to it
– It’s resizable – can be small or big, exactly what you want it to be
– Quickly hides by clicking outside
– All functions of MagicSquire work including uncluttered PRO Mode
– It’s fast and powered up by OpenGL/Metal
– Activate “Sticky” HUD to show panel on key press and immediately hide it on key release
MagicTints can create new layers for color matched images. Select the color source image and click “Create new layers button”. After you click “Apply” current Photoshop’s document will be color-matched to the image you selected, on a new layer.
This will really speed up your search for right color variation.
MagicPicker 7.1 introduces new UI mode to Photoshop, you can now use it as a HUD Color Picker that ‘sticks’ to your keyboard shortcut (or pen button). Press the shortcut to show the panel, and release to hide! You can use all power of MagicPicker including Color Temperature Wheel, Color Schemes etc. in this mode!
Here’s the list of what’s new:
Added Sticky HUD mode:
– HUD shows up on key down and hides on key up (works with stylus buttons too)
– Go to MagicPicker Settings to activate Sticky mode for HUD
– You can run HUD in Sticky mode alongside with the main panel, having access both to MagicPicker HUD and current colors display when the HUD is hidden
Fixes and improvements:
– Fixed bugs in multi-monitor configurations and on external monitors
– Fixed problem with first brush stroke’s pressure/opacity when using keyboard shortcuts
– Fixed issue with upscaled icon on Adobe Illustrator
– Fixed bug with randomly disappearing panel on Photoshop start
– Fixed handling of Shift-based shortcut key combinations on Windows
– Solid Color Fill layer changes color only when Colorize Shapes & Text mode is active
– RGB/HSB sliders now update color values/name on color wheel (if shown) in realtime
– Improved HUD size handling on Adobe Illustrator
– Improved Keyboard Shortcut detection for various keyboard layouts
– Improved Keyboard Shortcut handling with multiple Photoshop Workspaces