Get MagicTints 2
Standalone fast GPU AI color matching between images, generates LUT, Windows & macOS Desktop, also Adobe® Photoshop plugin
Use new MagicPicker’s 🧿Crystal HUD mode or see your fantastic artwork through transparent panel.
⚡ MagicPicker 8.2 brings better scaling of new gradient Lab / L*c*h / Temperature / etc. color sliders. Fixed assigning of transparent colors to vector shapes, colorize multiple vector shapes, CMYK values, improved. Better CMYK/K-Lock, more for Photoshop & Illustrator:
– Fixed transparency indication on vector shapes (Photoshop and Illusrator). Now when clicking between Foreground and Background swatch transparency is displayed correctly in all scenarios
– Fixed problems with assigning transparency with Ctrl/Cmd click to colors
– In K-Locked mode color wouldn’t change in Photoshop after using Saturation/Brightness/Hue Keyboard Shortcuts – fixed
– CMYK sliders display correct values in all scenarios, when using different color spaces, RGB/CMYK document modes etc.
– Now sliders and color wheel can be accurately resized to its minimum in all scenarios
– Correctly assigns fill/stroke color to shapes if multiple selected on CC2021+
– Improved UI localization
– Available now on Photoshop and Illustrator 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014, CS5, CS6, CC
– much more
Here’s what’s new:
– Fixed a long standing problem when panel was blank sometimes, immediate after starting Photoshop
– Fixed Lab sliders’ L position
– Fixed a problem with h* slider of L*c*h color space. When moving this slider color preserves brightness and saturation of current color now. Only hue is changing like it’s supposed to work
– Fixed various issues with HUD
– On macOS HUD now should start as expected
– Now HUD runs on Adobe Illustrator in all scenarios
– Fixed various UI issues on Adobe Illustrator
– Improved Chinese UI translation
Limited time discounts:
MagicPicker 8 color wheel (35% off)
MagicTints, 2.4 1-click color matcher (50% off)
MagicSquire 5, professional brush manager (30% off)
MixColors 4, color mixer (30% off)
MagicRefs 2, reference manager (30% off)
DiskFonts 1.2, font manager (30% off)
Featuring the early upgrade bonus, see below!
Transparent HUD! OMG. Variable opacity. On/off Background Blurred Glass effect. Sliders Revolution! 10 NEW Color Spaces designed for artists, with Sliders under Color Wheel: Lab, L*c*h, Temperature, HSL, Gradient Blend, CMYK, CIE Luv, Grayscale, HSB, RGB. Pick colors. Arrange like you want! Drag, remove. Full CC 2022 support. More features, faster UI!
WHAT’S NEW in MagicPicker version 8.0:
* Full support of new Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator 2022, including Keyboard Shortcuts
* Graphics Framework improvements – UI now faster in scaling, resizing, animation, redraw etc
* HUD is faster
* Improved styling of UI, added small touches here and there
* Now works much better and updates better when working with subtle colors (hues/saturation around 2-3%)
– Optimized to work with new Windows 11, macOS Big Sur, Monterey
– Improved memory handling, on some computers MagicPicker started to eat memory and slowed down after awhile, fixed that
– HUD round corners are back for all Windows users!
– Fixed a problem with setting vector shapes stroke colors on CC 2020, CC 2021 & CC 2022
– Improved assigning of keyboard shortcuts in varios scenarios
– Fixed problems with entering keyboard shortcuts in Adobe Illustrator in various scenarios
– MagicPicker now speaks more languages: Chinese, Spanish
– Fixed a rare problem on Adobe Illustrator where panel could stop updating its colors after some time
– Still supports Adobe CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6 (also CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2019, 2020, 2021, 2022+)
– HUD Mode supports OpenGL and Metal GPU acceleration (if present) for transparency blur
– Transparent HUD optimized for better power management on laptops, Surface devices and MacBooks
– Transparent HUD optimized to run on older computers
– Fixed various minor UI problems
– All improvements implemented by real-life users’ feedback
Click on the three dots on the left bottom of MagicPicker color wheel to display current color’s Pantone (new to MagicPicker 6!), RGB, CMYK, HSL, Color Name, HSB, YUV, YCbCr, XYZ, L*C*h values.
Works in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018+!