– NEW! Right-click on the brush to quickly move it to any group, pick group by name
– NEW! Directly drag’n’drop .abr and .tpl files on the panel to load them as groups! Works only on Photoshop CC and higher
– Added new option in the menu – “Optimize brushes” that rebuilds brush database to avoid possible errors
– Fixed: In some scenarios Photoshop window deactivated after loading brushes from files
– Improved selection of newly created brushes on CS6 in various scenarios
– Improved compatibility with CC2019 in various scenarios
– Improved keyboard shortcut detection
– Improved handling of Dual Brushes when rendering strokes and creating new brushes
– In PRO Mode checkmark next to corresponding panel’s menu item is now correctly displayed when it’s active
The BIGGEST update ever to MagicSquire panel! Tags! Keyboard Shortcuts to individual brushes. Group Collections. Store and sync brushes to Cloud(s), Rotate brush/tool tip with keyboard, more Keyboard Shortcuts, Capture color, even more
NEW! Assign Tags to brushes and then filter them using Search – with Instant Suggestions. Filter out brushes that you don’t need in current project, instantly.
NEW! Collections allow you to combine several groups to a collection, and then switch between group combinations with one click or keyboard shortcut. Use Collection Editor from the menu.
NEW! Keyboard Shortcuts for individual brushes. Also keyboard shortcuts to following new and old features of MagicSquire:
Rotate Brush/Tool tip (works with Clone Tool too)
Turn current Brush into Eraser (and back)
Increase/Decrease Load for Mixer brushes
Switch brushes and collections
more! New shortcuts dialog is accessible from the menu.
NEW! Relocate data folder and put it on Dropbox, iCloud, Google Drive or any other 3rd party Cloud service. Back up and safely auto-sync your brushes between computers!
NEW! Disable size capture for tools, switch between brushes and tools while keeping size
All features available now for Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018, CC2019+
In addition to Triangle, Box,Diamond and Color Temperature modes of the MagicPicker color wheel panel recent version 6.3 adds LDT Color Cube mode.
LDT Color Cube mode lets you adjust shaded/saturated color preserving its perceived brightness and on the same color space adjust color temperature. To switch modes click on the button on the top right to get the tool best matching your painting style and a better color coverage in shades and saturation!
Works in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018, CC2019.
This only affects Windows/Adobe Photoshop CC Users that have installed Windows Creators Fall Update. The symptoms in Photoshop CC may include (but not limited to):
The stylus is lagging when you click and press on the panel
You can click and select a color with it, but you can’t drag the sliders
The plugin won’t recognize the stylus when pressing and moving across the color picking areas
If you click on the panel with Wacom pen then the color updates. But if I press and drag the panel does nothing. You can only tap
When you want to pick a color and move it with Pro Pen on Cintiq then you can’t move it. Only double click works. Also it still works with mouse
You lost pen pressure sensitivity on Photoshop
All those problems are connected to Photoshop CC’s bug with stylus and tablet, in most cases it’s a Wacom tablet-only problem but it affects other tablets as well.
The good news it’s very easy to fix! Please do the following (the fix bellow applies to all versions of Photoshop you just need to replace Photoshop’s version in the path):
1) Go to your Wacom preferences and disable “Windows Ink” or “Windows Freehand” (the name depends on your Wacom drivers version) This is not all! After this step you will probably lose pen pressure sensitivity, so follow next steps to avoid it:
2) Go to C:\Users\“YOURNAME”\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC2018\Adobe Photoshop CC2018 Settings\ and modify a file called PSUserConfig.txt (create a new file if it doesn’t exist). You need to add the following lines: # Use WinTab UseSystemStylus 0
That’s it! Those simple steps will make sure you will keep pressure sensitivity on your tablet while fixing the problem with Adobe Photoshop.
Anastasiy’s Photoshop Panels website is all new! Better navigation, better information layout, better access to your favorite Adobe® Photoshop and Illustrator panels for expert brush management, advanced color picking, collecting fonts and more. Loved by industry professionals worldwide!
Holiday sale is on! Organize brushes, pick colors and work with color schemes on color wheel, mix colors, manage groups of swatches, browse fonts with MagicSquire, MagicPicker, MixColors, DiskFonts inside Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017!
MagicPicker just updated! New K-Lock lets you lock level of the black in CMYK, Hue/Color Temperature shift for groups in Illustrator. Bug fixes, speed improvements, activation and installation improvements! All new features will be covered in the upcoming tutorials! Please stay tuned to the blog! MagicPicker v4.4 provides the same features across CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015!
Today Adobe issued an upgrade to their Creative Cloud. Namely Photoshop and Illustrator have been updated to version CC 2015. And I receive questions whether MagicPicker is compatible with the new platform. MagicPicker 4 was tested and totally works as is with the new Adobe’s products – Photoshop CC 2015 and Illustrator CC 2015. In most cases you don’t have to do anything after CC 2015 upgrade.
You don’t need to upgrade or reinstall, just please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Extension Manager CC (you can always install it from Adobe Creative Cloud app).
There’s even more to it – some reported that Compact Mode didn’t work in the new CC 2014 software on selected system configurations. Seems there was a conflict that Adobe has resolved in the new versions of Photoshop/Illustrator. So if you still see your Compact Mode grayed out
If you face any issues with MagicPicker disappearing from the Extensions menu in new CC 2015 software – try to reinstall or update Adobe Extension Manager CC and then reinstalling MagicPicker.
Installing MagicPicker 4 with Adobe Extension Manager CC is easy and works the same on both platforms – Mac and PC (Windows):
1) Make sure your have the Adobe Extension Manager CC installed – go to your Adobe Creative Cloud, locate Adobe Extension Manager and click Install or Upgrade
2) Run Adobe Extension Manager
3) Choose File -> Install Extension
4) Locate MagicPicker4.zxp and follow the installation steps
P.S. MagicPicker is still compatible with Photoshop & Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014.