Anastasiy’s Photoshop Panels website is all new! Better navigation, better information layout, better access to your favorite Adobe® Photoshop and Illustrator panels for expert brush management, advanced color picking, collecting fonts and more. Loved by industry professionals worldwide!
New update to the MixColors panel – v2.1 improves color swatch group renaming, speeds up panel loading and more in Photoshop!
– Color groups became better and faster
– Renaming of color groups is now easier and more flawless
– Performance improvements on Adobe Photoshop CC2015, CC2014, CC, CS6, CS5, CS4 and CS3 platforms
– Bug fixes by your feedback
New MixColors 2.0 is the fastest way to organize swatches in groups in Photoshop.
- Click on the folder icon to create new group
- Click on the group name to activate it
- Click on arrow next to group name to hide/show colors in the group.
You can move colors between groups and inside one group using drag’n’drop! The feature works across all modern versions of Photoshop from CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS6 up to CC 2015.
MixColors 2.0 finally delivers intuitive Swatch Groups, adds Cloud Sync, gets next-gen color mixing formula, brings full Adobe Photoshop CC2015 support and more!
– Color groups. Reimagined! New simple and intuitive color group management with drag’n’drop support.
– Sync colors and color groups with the Cloud – safe 256-bit encryption on the server side! Easy cloud handling.
– Color mixing improved – next-gen color mixing formula for faster and more accurate results.
– Adobe Photoshop CC 2015+ and CC 2014 support – MixColors has been rewritten from scratch to support new Adobe Creatve Cloud platform.
– Color history is improved.
– Small/large color swatches handling improved.
– Tons of performance improvements on CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC platforms.
– A lot of bug fixes and improvements by your feedback.
Black Friday or Cyber Monday here we go with the bundle sales! All our panels in one bundle with 30-40% discounts. And if you have MagicPicker come and get MixColors&DiskFonts bundle
– New improved design
– Improved color mixing algorithm
– Full compatibility with Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop CC
– Performance improvements
– Improved panel behavior when it’s very small
– UI improvements for small displays
– UI optimizations
There are two modes for mixing colors in Photoshop with MixColors. 1) When you blend current Photoshop’s color (shown as small swatch box) moving your mouse around central field. Then you set current color by clicking on MixColors’ eyedropper. 2) Photoshop’s color is set immediately to the new blended color. You can blend colors from swatches on the left or bottom. Switch modes with Auto-sync button
The most handy feature for all the colorists and artists out there! You have automatic access to Photoshop colors history in MixColors panel. Choose a color from the past as a swatch and mix it with the current one with one click! All the good colors you found are kept in a long colors history