New MagicSquire 1.6 is here!
– Drag’n’drop and deletion of multiple brushes is now supported
– Fixed a bug connected to Photoshop’s bug with “sample data not found” message when loading .tpl files
– Fixed varios UI conflicts connected to dialogs
– Improved drag’n’drop on CS5 and CS6 for Wacom, Huion and Ugee tablets
– Improved compatibility with .tpl files
– Multiple performance improvements
Quickly switch brush sizes with one click of a stylus or a mouse! Use MagicSquire’s unique size-only brush presets in Photoshop to switch between predefined (defined by you) sizes for any currently brush. “Size-only” brushes are integral part of MagicSquire brush engine, you can add them to groups from the “New” dialog.
New MagicSquire 1.5 displays your brushes and tools in full detail with 2 new list modes! Full brush names & resizable columns that adapt your workspace. Edit names with double-click. Even more!
– Click new button the top right for two new Brushes/Tools display modes: Detailed list view with Brush/Tool names and adaptive multi-column list
– Direct editing of Brush/Tool names by double-clicking them
– Now you can assign arbitrary colors to the groups by editing MagicSquire.json in Documents folder. Change “colorCode”‘ value to a hex RGB color like “#3197FF” (in quotes)
– Improved handling and displaying of Pencil presets
– Improved UI on CS5, CS5.5 and CS6
– Improved panel behavior when there are many groups of brushes on CS6
– Panel now supports more .abr types
– Various UI improvements and speedups
Loading brushes! Boom! Adding new presets! Pew! MagicSquire is now 2x-10x faster in key areas, try it out yourself! The panel proudly supports all recent Photoshops: CS5, CS6, CC, C2014, CC2015, CC2017.
– Significantly improved speed when: creating a new brush, loading .abr/.tpl files!
– Memory management improvements
– Compact Mode improvements
– Improvements to the UI
– Improvements to loading of .TPL files
Here goes the video describing all recently added features:
– NEW! Use new touchlessCompact Mode (click MagicSquire menu, then Compact Mode). Panel shrinks to a one-brush display, when you hover your cursor over the panel it expands to the full brush view! Now click to select brushes. Switch between two views without a single click.
– NEW! ALT-click a brush to use it as a Eraser or any other tool! Works the following way: 1) Alt-click the brush 2) Select the new tool you want to apply the brush to. Paint and erase with the same brush!
– More improvements and fixes to brush/tool handling on Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015 and CC2017
MagicSquire 1.1 is here with much better performance of brush creation, 4096px/16bit texture support, tooltips with brush names – the new step to the ultimate brush organizing panel!
IMPROVEMENTS AND NEW FEATURES:
– Tooltips now display brush names
– Significant performance improvements when creating new brush
– Support of wider range of brushes, including 16-bit and brushes from older versions of Photoshop, Dual Brushes and textures up to 4096x4096px and higher
– Better drag’n’drop on CS6
– More improvements to brush handling on CS6 and CC2017
If you experience problems with performance or errors click MagicSquire 1.1 menu and then “Optimize performance”. That will fix it.
We listen to your feedback! Tool Presets and .TPL support is coming!