Loading brushes! Boom! Adding new presets! Pew! MagicSquire is now 2x-10x faster in key areas, try it out yourself! The panel proudly supports all recent Photoshops: CS5, CS6, CC, C2014, CC2015, CC2017.
– Significantly improved speed when: creating a new brush, loading .abr/.tpl files!
– Memory management improvements
– Compact Mode improvements
– Improvements to the UI
– Improvements to loading of .TPL files
Here goes the video describing all recently added features:
– NEW! Use new touchlessCompact Mode (click MagicSquire menu, then Compact Mode). Panel shrinks to a one-brush display, when you hover your cursor over the panel it expands to the full brush view! Now click to select brushes. Switch between two views without a single click.
– NEW! ALT-click a brush to use it as a Eraser or any other tool! Works the following way: 1) Alt-click the brush 2) Select the new tool you want to apply the brush to. Paint and erase with the same brush!
– More improvements and fixes to brush/tool handling on Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015 and CC2017
MagicSquire 1.1 is here with much better performance of brush creation, 4096px/16bit texture support, tooltips with brush names – the new step to the ultimate brush organizing panel!
IMPROVEMENTS AND NEW FEATURES:
– Tooltips now display brush names
– Significant performance improvements when creating new brush
– Support of wider range of brushes, including 16-bit and brushes from older versions of Photoshop, Dual Brushes and textures up to 4096x4096px and higher
– Better drag’n’drop on CS6
– More improvements to brush handling on CS6 and CC2017
If you experience problems with performance or errors click MagicSquire 1.1 menu and then “Optimize performance”. That will fix it.
We listen to your feedback! Tool Presets and .TPL support is coming!