In addition to Triangle, Box,Diamond and Color Temperature modes of the MagicPicker color wheel panel recent version 6.3 adds LDT Color Cube mode.
LDT Color Cube mode lets you adjust shaded/saturated color preserving its perceived brightness and on the same color space adjust color temperature. To switch modes click on the button on the top right to get the tool best matching your painting style and a better color coverage in shades and saturation!
Works in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018, CC2019.
Shrink entire MagicSquire panel into a small icon of your current Photoshop brush. When your cursor hovers this icon the panel automagically expands back to full brush groups. Click MagicSquire menu -> Compact Mode to activate this mode and save screen real estate for your art.
As your brush collections grow so grows MagicSquire! Mind-blowing 4-8x speed improvement on Photoshop CC, fast display of 500+ brushes in a single group, Magic Eraser now reverts with second click, more!
– Improved loading of multiple .tpl files
– Significantly improved UI performance on Photoshop CC (all versions): when dealing with large number (500-1000+) of brushes, opening panel, scrolling, switching list types, opening/closing groups, loading .abr and .tpl files
– NEW FEATURE: Magic Eraser now preserves brush size and also supports second click! When you click Magic Eraser button again it switches back to the previously selected tool
– NEW FEATURE: You can now tune double-click behavior in MagicSquire settings
– Nailed “Cannot get id” problem on large brush collections
– Fixed visual issues
– Improved performace of Horizontal layout
– Photoshop CS6 users stay tuned! Speedup is on the way
Magic Eraser – turn any Tool into an Eraser, Advanced Group Export to .tpl/.abr with cross-convertion, new Color Picker for Groups, more!
– Alt-click now works with tools! Use saved Pencil as Mixer Brush and vice versa!
– Magic Eraser: click on the new “Turn current Tool into Eraser” button to use any Brush or Tool Preset you select as an Eraser. Instantly switches to Eraser mode keeping brush shape and other parameters intact. Alt-click on Magic Eraser to switch it permanently.
– With Advanced Export groups can be exported and converted to brushes and back (depending on a target format). Easily convert betweet .tpl and .abr Tool Presets! Exports filtered results when using search.
– Performance boost on Photoshop CS5/CS6!
– Improved list mode
– Fixed a bug with loading specific .ABR files on Photoshop CC2018+
– Fixed a bug when size of the brush wasn’t properly saved on Photoshop CC2018+
– Fixed loading of Photoshop CC2018+ brushes when sometimes they weren’t loaded as tool presets
– Fixed “consistency” error that some users faced on CC2018+
– Small bug fixes
– Speedups and optimizations
– Optimizations to UI and drag’n’drop on Photoshop CS6
– Added panel loading progress on Photoshop CS6
While exporting your brush presets as tool presets in Photoshop CC2018 and above you may face the message from MagicSquire asking you to answer “No” in the “Would you like to create a brush preset instead?” dialog:
Please do the following:
1) Click on the “Don’t show again” checkmark to make sure it’s checked
2) Click “No” in the dialog
This will help MagicSquire to export your presets without any hassle. The reason to this message is that new Photoshop (starting from version CC2018) can keep your Tool Presets in Brushes panel. If you answer “Yes” you won’t be able to export Tool Presets anymore but you’ll be able to export Brush Presets from MagicSquire.
Use Live Search on Brush or Tool Presets in new MagicSquire 2.2, and then you can Drag’n’drop, Delete or Edit filtered brushes without clearing the search field! Quickly rearrange only specific #Photoshop brushes and tools inside groups.
In addition to that MagicSquire 2.2 update features:
– Improved behavior on CS5/CS6, including drag’n’drop in some scenarios
– Fixed a problem when a .tpl file could not be loaded when tools were named in a specific way
– Fixed a rare issue connected to Tool Presets on CS5/CS6 which led to a panel crash
– Fixed loading of very large groups on CS5/CS6
– CS6: Fixed selection problems in varios list modes
– Improved quality of icons for Tool Presets
– Improved drag’n’drop on Photoshop CC in Horizontal layout
– Improved UI on Photoshop CC2015 and CC2014
New MagicSquire 2.0 is out! Speeded up, extended, visually enhanced! Change Thumbnail Size, New Horizontal Mode, PRO Mode to hide UI out of the way, add Shapes and all Tool Presets to groups, more!
– New horizontal layout! First of a kind in Adobe Photoshop
– Scale Thumbnails with Scaling Slider. Make them tiny or make them huge!
– Support for Shapes and all Photoshop Tool Presets! Organize any Tool Presets in groups: Rectangle, Crop, Eyedropper, Custom Shape, Round Rectangle, Ellipse, etc. Any of them all of them!
– Recent Tool History list! Kept between Photoshop sessions
– Unique PRO Mode – hide all buttons and UI elements out of the way
– Superfast new engine rewritten from scratch – much faster UI and brush handling: create brushes faster, load .abr files faster, faster drag’n’drop and faster handling of very large collections (1000+ brushes)
– Large .abr files (4GB+) and file collections support
– Compact Mode improved on CC2017
– Various bug fixes
– Improved display of the circle on size-only brushes for newly created brushes
– Significantly improved drag’n’drop on CS6
– Proudly supports Photoshop CS5, CS5.5 CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017+