Anastasiy’s Photoshop Panels website is all new! Better navigation, better information layout, better access to your favorite Adobe® Photoshop and Illustrator panels for expert brush management, advanced color picking, collecting fonts and more. Loved by industry professionals worldwide!
Quickly switch brush sizes with one click of a stylus or a mouse! Use MagicSquire’s unique size-only brush presets in Photoshop to switch between predefined (defined by you) sizes for any currently brush. “Size-only” brushes are integral part of MagicSquire brush engine, you can add them to groups from the “New” dialog.
New MagicSquire 1.5 displays your brushes and tools in full detail with 2 new list modes! Full brush names & resizable columns that adapt your workspace. Edit names with double-click. Even more!
– Click new button the top right for two new Brushes/Tools display modes: Detailed list view with Brush/Tool names and adaptive multi-column list
– Direct editing of Brush/Tool names by double-clicking them
– Now you can assign arbitrary colors to the groups by editing MagicSquire.json in Documents folder. Change “colorCode”‘ value to a hex RGB color like “#3197FF” (in quotes)
– Improved handling and displaying of Pencil presets
– Improved UI on CS5, CS5.5 and CS6
– Improved panel behavior when there are many groups of brushes on CS6
– Panel now supports more .abr types
– Various UI improvements and speedups
– NEW! Use new touchless Compact Mode (click MagicSquire menu, then Compact Mode). Panel shrinks to a one-brush display, when you hover your cursor over the panel it expands to the full brush view! Now click to select brushes. Switch between two views without a single click.
– NEW! ALT-click a brush to use it as a Eraser or any other tool! Works the following way: 1) Alt-click the brush 2) Select the new tool you want to apply the brush to. Paint and erase with the same brush!
– More improvements and fixes to brush/tool handling on Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015 and CC2017
You can quickly move all your brushes from native Adobe® Photoshop Brush Presets into MagicSquire panel colored groups.
- Click on Brush Presets menu and then click Save Brushes…
- Export brushes into .ABR file
- Now you can remove all your brushes from Brush Presets (highly recommended to improve performance!)
- Load this .ABR file into MagicSquire using menu -> Add brushes from .ABR…
That’s it! Now you can rearrange your brushes to different groups using color coding inside MagicSquire! Works in CS5, CS6, CC, CC2015 and CC2017+.