Anastasiy’s Photoshop Panels website is all new! Better navigation, better information layout, better access to your favorite Adobe® Photoshop and Illustrator panels for expert brush management, advanced color picking, collecting fonts and more. Loved by industry professionals worldwide!
Install, Remove, Update, Manage any extensions on Adobe Creative Cloud & Creative Suite easily! Anastasiy’s Extension Manager is finally out of beta and is free!
WHAT’S NEW IN V1.24:
– Supports all .zxp and .mxp extensions, including 3rd party plugins
– Windows & Mac OS X compatible – native app for both platforms!
– Full Adobe CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015 and CC2016 support (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Flash Pro, Fireworks)
– Bugs fixed and UI is improved by users’ feedback
New update to the MixColors panel – v2.1 improves color swatch group renaming, speeds up panel loading and more in Photoshop!
– Color groups became better and faster
– Renaming of color groups is now easier and more flawless
– Performance improvements on Adobe Photoshop CC2015, CC2014, CC, CS6, CS5, CS4 and CS3 platforms
– Bug fixes by your feedback
New MixColors 2.0 is the fastest way to organize swatches in groups in Photoshop.
- Click on the folder icon to create new group
- Click on the group name to activate it
- Click on arrow next to group name to hide/show colors in the group.
You can move colors between groups and inside one group using drag’n’drop! The feature works across all modern versions of Photoshop from CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS6 up to CC 2015.
Black Friday or Cyber Monday here we go with the bundle sales! All our panels in one bundle with 30-40% discounts. And if you have MagicPicker come and get MixColors&DiskFonts bundle
We just opened the holiday season here with the big Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale of all our products. You can check it here: Black Friday on anastasiy.com
There are two modes for mixing colors in Photoshop with MixColors. 1) When you blend current Photoshop’s color (shown as small swatch box) moving your mouse around central field. Then you set current color by clicking on MixColors’ eyedropper. 2) Photoshop’s color is set immediately to the new blended color. You can blend colors from swatches on the left or bottom. Switch modes with Auto-sync button
MagicPicker and MixColors just got better!
* Calibrated monitors support on Mac OS X 10.8+ and Windows 7+ * Better support for Photoshop CS6 and Dark UI * Copy Hex color with one click in MagicPicker * Better interaction with Photoshop Swatches * Speed of MixColors is improved dramatically * Small bug fixes and speed improvements * Much more in MagicPicker v2.2 and MixColors v1.1!