MagicPicker is designed to be easily dockable and to fit automatically any kind of Photoshop or Illustrator environment. In any combination with other panels, like Layers, Brushes it will smartly take up your space. With quick access to all of its numerous controls and modes.
Use MagicPicker in horizontal or vertical layout inside your favorite Adobe software. Dock it to any part of the interface or leave as a standalone panel. Or even keep it incredibly small in Compact Mode if you’re a fan of ascetic UI configuration!
MixColors 2.0 finally delivers intuitive Swatch Groups, adds Cloud Sync, gets next-gen color mixing formula, brings full Adobe Photoshop CC2015 support and more!
– Color groups. Reimagined! New simple and intuitive color group management with drag’n’drop support.
– Sync colors and color groups with the Cloud – safe 256-bit encryption on the server side! Easy cloud handling.
– Color mixing improved – next-gen color mixing formula for faster and more accurate results.
– Adobe Photoshop CC 2015+ and CC 2014 support – MixColors has been rewritten from scratch to support new Adobe Creatve Cloud platform.
– Color history is improved.
– Small/large color swatches handling improved.
– Tons of performance improvements on CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC platforms.
– A lot of bug fixes and improvements by your feedback.
Did you know you can quickly change hue of the background color in MagicPicker while keeping its perceived brightness (tone)? Just press ALT + SHIFT while clicking and moving the cursor on the color wheel (or just ALT or your pen’s button with Tone Lock On). That lets you keep background color within the same gamut very easily and achieve constant organic coloration across your painting/design/photography/artwork.
Works with Color Temperature Wheel and on the color pane in H(SB) mode. In Color Temperature Wheel mode it will let you keep background color’s perceived brightness while changing its temperature.
MagicPicker offers a wide variety of color wheel configurations in addition to new Temperature Color Wheel.
Use the classic scheme or rotate the wheel so the red points up at 0° (works best for design where you get the Hue=0 at the exact top of the wheel). Or even use Traditional color wheel based on classic 12 color scheme (which may also be rotated). Work with the color wheel the way you like it! You can rotate color wheel from MagicPicker’s fly-out menu choosing Settings. And switch to Traditional mode using the button on the right-bottom.
Works in Photoshop and Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC and CC 2014.
The beauty of MagicPicker is in its freedom. From a simple color wheel to a complicated color picking solution – MagicPicker can be what you want it to be! Easily configure Color Schemes, Traditional (RYB, or Itten’s) color wheel, Color Sliders, Color Boxes, HEX picker, Color Box and many other panel’s tools.
Use color schemes right inside Photoshop on MagicPicker’s Traditional Color Wheel (where red is opposite to green). MagicPicker provides easy way of picking secondary colors on 5 main schemes (with right-click or ctrl-click).