Enjoy detailed and long Photoshop Tool/Brush history with new MagicSquire panel. Shows tool types, sizes along with group colors. Click bottom button to display it. Works the same in Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018
With new MagicSquire you can quickly use any Adobe Photoshop tool as an Eraser with one click using new Magic Eraser button!
- Select any Tool that is brush-based, like Brush, Pencil, Blur, Sharpen, Art History Brush, Dodge, Burn or any other
- Then click the button on the top right of the MagicSquire panel inside Photoshop UI
Alt-click Magic Eraser to turn this feature on permanently and turn any tool you select automatically into the Eraser.
Recent MagicSquire 2.3 introduced Advanced Export of Brushes and Tool Presets Groups to .ABR/.TPL files in Photoshop.
- You can click MagicSquire menu -> Export group to .ABR or .TPL… to export presets from currently selected group into .ABR or .TPL file on your hard drive
- MagicSquire will automatically cross-convert your existing Tools or Brushes into desired .TPL or .ABR file type if needed. You can export the same presets to .ABR or .TPL
- If you you use Search then MagicSquire will export only currently filtered results
- This is supported on Photoshop CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018+
MagicPicker color wheel panel 5.3:
– Improvements to Compact Mode
– Support for recent Adobe platform updates
– Improved right-click behavior in Color Scheme mode
– Improved Compact Mode
– Improved activation
– Fixed linking background and foreground in Traditional Color Wheel mode
– Improved Color Temperature Wheel in different scenarious
– Improved loading time of the panel
MagicSquire brush organizer 2.1:
– Improves loading of very large .abr files
– Supports all Adobe Photoshop updates
MixColors color mixer 2.2:
– Streamlines Color Swatch Groups
– Loads faster
– Improves support of Adobe Photoshops
MagicSquire features a fly-out menu that helps you access various advanced features and perform the following:
Quickly enter MagicSquire Compact Mode, load brushes from .TPL or .ABL files, Optimize MagicSquire performance or access detailed MagicSquire manual thru Help, change Settings or get free 24/7 Tech Support and About information.
Loading brushes! Boom! Adding new presets! Pew! MagicSquire is now 2x-10x faster in key areas, try it out yourself! The panel proudly supports all recent Photoshops: CS5, CS6, CC, C2014, CC2015, CC2017.
– Significantly improved speed when: creating a new brush, loading .abr/.tpl files!
– Memory management improvements
– Compact Mode improvements
– Improvements to the UI
– Improvements to loading of .TPL files
Here goes the video describing all recently added features:
The beauty of MagicPicker is in its freedom. From a simple color wheel to a complicated color picking solution – MagicPicker can be what you want it to be! Easily configure Color Schemes, Traditional (RYB, or Itten’s) color wheel, Color Sliders, Color Boxes, HEX picker, Color Box and many other panel’s tools.