NEW! Smart Color Groups – next generation of color swatches. Auto-gradient between Photoshop
foreground & background or between any colors! Easily get colors inbetween. Smart resizing of the groups
so you have only the swatches you need. Shift+click to mix to current color.
NEW! Clear Color History, Undo/Redo colors with Keyboard Shorcuts
NEW! Quickly add color swatches to the mix with Shift+click! Drag’n’drop swatches to the mixing area,
single-click to set current color
NEW! Easily assign Keyboard Shortcuts using integrated Keyboard Shortcuts dialog wih new features:
– Add new Color Swatch
– Add new Color Group
– Create new Smart Color Group
– Add Foreground Color into Color Mix
– Clear Color History
– Undo/Redo Color (Navigate Color History, click to get back to older colors you chose for Photoshop Foreground)
– Pick Color from Color Mix into History
– Turn on Mix Eyedropper mode
– Toggle Auto-Sync mode
– Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with main color (no matter if Auto-sync is on)
– Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with Photoshop Foreground (no matter if Auto-sync is off)
– Load colors into each of 3 Mixers
– Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with main color and then update mixer with this color
– Open/Close MixColors panel
All shortcuts are assignable straight inside MixColors Settings in an easy-to-use dialog (one click away settings).
Follow our tutorials for troubleshooting and additional details: http://tutorials.anastasiy.com/?info=mixcolors-keyboard=shortcuts
NEW! Right-click menu allows you to edit swatch color, edit name or quickly assign background, foreground or
main color to the swatch.
NEW! Increadibly fast UI – uses new MagicPicker framework. Faster resizing, faster redraws, very responsive
NEW! Hide upper part of the panel with mixers and use only swatch grouping
NEW! Rearrange groups with drag’n’drop!
Drag’n’drop swatches between groups greatly improved
Improved compatibility with all recent Adobe updates including CC2018
Improved CloudSync – sync color swatches with our servers
Improved panel behavior and fixed all visual, drag’n’drop and other issues by your feedback
Color History is now scrolled to the end of the list when new color is chosen
Color History scrollbar is now smaller to clean up screen real estate
Fixed click problems with eyedroppers under color mixers
Improved design of the panel by your feedback
MixColors 3 features slightly modified modern-looking icon
Improved “delete swatch” button behavior in various scenarios
Enjoy detailed and long Photoshop Tool/Brush history with new MagicSquire panel. Shows tool types, sizes along with group colors. Click bottom button to display it. Works the same in Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018
As your brush collections grow so grows MagicSquire! Mind-blowing 4-8x speed improvement on Photoshop CC, fast display of 500+ brushes in a single group, Magic Eraser now reverts with second click, more!
– Improved loading of multiple .tpl files
– Significantly improved UI performance on Photoshop CC (all versions): when dealing with large number (500-1000+) of brushes, opening panel, scrolling, switching list types, opening/closing groups, loading .abr and .tpl files
– NEW FEATURE: Magic Eraser now preserves brush size and also supports second click! When you click Magic Eraser button again it switches back to the previously selected tool
– NEW FEATURE: You can now tune double-click behavior in MagicSquire settings
– Nailed “Cannot get id” problem on large brush collections
– Fixed visual issues
– Improved performace of Horizontal layout
– Photoshop CS6 users stay tuned! Speedup is on the way
– Assign Keyboard Shortcuts to: Increase/Decrease Color Brightness, Temperature, Hue, Toggle Color Scheme, K-Lock, Tone Lock, Compact Mode, HSB/RGB sliders, Switch Color Triangle/Box/Diamond/Temperature/LDT-Cube, Copy color hex to Clipboard, Toggle panel on/off
– Assign shortcuts directly from MagicPicker Settings dialog
– Adjust steps for parameters increase/decrease from the same dialog
– Supports special keys of extended Keyboards and devices that emulate key presses.
– LDT-Cube Color Picker – most natural Color Space for digital artists. Pick separately on three Light, Dark and Temperature-based color sides at the same time!
– Move horizontally to adjust brightness, top side adjusts color temperature
– Move vertically to adjust saturation while keeping color’s brightness
– Super clean stylish look with new PRO Mode. Hide all buttons and move UI elements out of your way! Click MagicPicker menu -> PRO Mode to toggle it.
– Pantone Solid Coated/Uncoated, L*c*h* support
– Tooltips for UI elements! Switch them on/off in Settings if you feel they’re too much
– All features available now for Photoshop and Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018+
Magic Eraser – turn any Tool into an Eraser, Advanced Group Export to .tpl/.abr with cross-convertion, new Color Picker for Groups, more!
– Alt-click now works with tools! Use saved Pencil as Mixer Brush and vice versa!
– Magic Eraser: click on the new “Turn current Tool into Eraser” button to use any Brush or Tool Preset you select as an Eraser. Instantly switches to Eraser mode keeping brush shape and other parameters intact. Alt-click on Magic Eraser to switch it permanently.
– With Advanced Export groups can be exported and converted to brushes and back (depending on a target format). Easily convert betweet .tpl and .abr Tool Presets! Exports filtered results when using search.
– Performance boost on Photoshop CS5/CS6!
– Improved list mode
– Fixed a bug with loading specific .ABR files on Photoshop CC2018+
– Fixed a bug when size of the brush wasn’t properly saved on Photoshop CC2018+
– Fixed loading of Photoshop CC2018+ brushes when sometimes they weren’t loaded as tool presets
– Fixed “consistency” error that some users faced on CC2018+
– Small bug fixes
– Speedups and optimizations
– Optimizations to UI and drag’n’drop on Photoshop CS6
– Added panel loading progress on Photoshop CS6
Use Live Search on Brush or Tool Presets in new MagicSquire 2.2, and then you can Drag’n’drop, Delete or Edit filtered brushes without clearing the search field! Quickly rearrange only specific #Photoshop brushes and tools inside groups.
In addition to that MagicSquire 2.2 update features:
– Improved behavior on CS5/CS6, including drag’n’drop in some scenarios
– Fixed a problem when a .tpl file could not be loaded when tools were named in a specific way
– Fixed a rare issue connected to Tool Presets on CS5/CS6 which led to a panel crash
– Fixed loading of very large groups on CS5/CS6
– CS6: Fixed selection problems in varios list modes
– Improved quality of icons for Tool Presets
– Improved drag’n’drop on Photoshop CC in Horizontal layout
– Improved UI on Photoshop CC2015 and CC2014