– Assign Keyboard Shortcuts to: Increase/Decrease Color Brightness, Temperature, Hue, Toggle Color Scheme, K-Lock, Tone Lock, Compact Mode, HSB/RGB sliders, Switch Color Triangle/Box/Diamond/Temperature/LDT-Cube, Copy color hex to Clipboard, Toggle panel on/off
– Assign shortcuts directly from MagicPicker Settings dialog
– Adjust steps for parameters increase/decrease from the same dialog
– Supports special keys of extended Keyboards and devices that emulate key presses.
– LDT-Cube Color Picker – most natural Color Space for digital artists. Pick separately on three Light, Dark and Temperature-based color sides at the same time!
– Move horizontally to adjust brightness, top side adjusts color temperature
– Move vertically to adjust saturation while keeping color’s brightness
– Super clean stylish look with new PRO Mode. Hide all buttons and move UI elements out of your way! Click MagicPicker menu -> PRO Mode to toggle it.
– Pantone Solid Coated/Uncoated, L*c*h* support
– Tooltips for UI elements! Switch them on/off in Settings if you feel they’re too much
– All features available now for Photoshop and Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018+
Keep colors bright or dark when rotating Hue° while saving low level of K ink of CMYK – all at once! That lets you find colors on the color wheel within the same dynamic gamut range that look bright when printed! To do that switch on both Tone Lock and K-Lock in MagicPicker – they work together very well! Then rotate Hue° on the color wheel and you will see how MagicPicker adjusts the color so it sustains same perceived brightness and the same K value!
This technique works in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CS5, CS4 and CS3.
MagicPicker 4 introduces a new innovative color tool – color temperature wheel.
In Photoshop or Illustrator with a single turn of the wheel you can change the temperature of the colors you pick. Get the exact colors for the lights, darks, on the sun, in the shadows, within the cool or warm gamma. Adding Tone Lock you can find the corresponding colors within different temperatures while keeping the same brightness.
To change the temperature of the colors:
1) Click the button on the top right of MagicPicker that switches between triangle/box and diamond modes until you reach the Color Temperature Wheel mode
2) Move the rectangular slider around the warm/cold wheel to change the temperature
3) Move the pointer inside the rectangle to choose colors with the same warmness/coldness
4*) You can use Tone Lock to keep the same brightness of the color
MagicPicker 4 introduces new mode for the Tone Lock.
With new Tone Lock 2.0 you can easily build a uniform and natural palette within the gamut of your choice. Change hue (and now saturation!) of the color and MagicPicker will automagically find the closest matching colors with the same percieved brightness (or tone). Works on color wheel and with the regular color box picker.
Press SHIFT while dragging the pointer on the color wheel (or the stripe in the color pane mode) to bring the colors you pick to the same tone. SHIFT activates temporary Tone Lock mode (usually switched on with the button). While moving your mouse MagicPicker will bring all the colors you choose to the same gamma.