– NEW! Slight color adjustment with Shift+click on the inner side of color wheel (box, triangle, etc). The color pointer moves towards the cursor.
– Significant UI performance boost (new framework) on Photoshop/Illustrator CC, all versions. Especially on CC 2018+
– UI improvement in Keyboard Shortcuts dialog on Photoshop CS6
– Improved Black & White button behavior in BIG colors mode
– Fixed problem with clicking Background color swatch in BIG colors mode
– Fixed problem with wrong CMYK values on Illustrator in some scenarios
– On Illustrator CC and higher currently selected color swatch is now correctly displayed on the top
– Improved panel title display in Compact Mode
– Greatly improved and optimized Compact Mode in different scenarios, especially when quickly moving cursor aroud the panel
– Improved LDT Cube behavior when using eyedropper in some scenarios
NEW! Smart Color Groups – next generation of color swatches. Auto-gradient between Photoshop
foreground & background or between any colors! Easily get colors inbetween. Smart resizing of the groups
so you have only the swatches you need. Shift+click to mix to current color.
NEW! Clear Color History, Undo/Redo colors with Keyboard Shorcuts
NEW! Quickly add color swatches to the mix with Shift+click! Drag’n’drop swatches to the mixing area,
single-click to set current color
NEW! Easily assign Keyboard Shortcuts using integrated Keyboard Shortcuts dialog wih new features:
– Add new Color Swatch
– Add new Color Group
– Create new Smart Color Group
– Add Foreground Color into Color Mix
– Clear Color History
– Undo/Redo Color (Navigate Color History, click to get back to older colors you chose for Photoshop Foreground)
– Pick Color from Color Mix into History
– Turn on Mix Eyedropper mode
– Toggle Auto-Sync mode
– Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with main color (no matter if Auto-sync is on)
– Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with Photoshop Foreground (no matter if Auto-sync is off)
– Load colors into each of 3 Mixers
– Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with main color and then update mixer with this color
– Open/Close MixColors panel
All shortcuts are assignable straight inside MixColors Settings in an easy-to-use dialog (one click away settings).
Follow our tutorials for troubleshooting and additional details: http://tutorials.anastasiy.com/?info=mixcolors-keyboard=shortcuts
NEW! Right-click menu allows you to edit swatch color, edit name or quickly assign background, foreground or
main color to the swatch.
NEW! Increadibly fast UI – uses new MagicPicker framework. Faster resizing, faster redraws, very responsive
NEW! Hide upper part of the panel with mixers and use only swatch grouping
NEW! Rearrange groups with drag’n’drop!
Drag’n’drop swatches between groups greatly improved
Improved compatibility with all recent Adobe updates including CC2018
Improved CloudSync – sync color swatches with our servers
Improved panel behavior and fixed all visual, drag’n’drop and other issues by your feedback
Color History is now scrolled to the end of the list when new color is chosen
Color History scrollbar is now smaller to clean up screen real estate
Fixed click problems with eyedroppers under color mixers
Improved design of the panel by your feedback
MixColors 3 features slightly modified modern-looking icon
Improved “delete swatch” button behavior in various scenarios
Starting from MixColors 3.0 you can set up keyboard shortcuts through MixColors Settings dialog (from the panel’s menu):
Click on the empty field next to the function description and press the key combination. That’s it! Works on Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018+.
You can also adjust steps for every feature. For example you can adjust brightness by value of 5 or 10 or even 17.
Here’s the list of MixColors functions that you kind bind to your key presses:
- Add new Color Swatch
- Add new Color Group
- Create new Smart Color Group
- Add Foreground Color into Color Mix
- Clear Color History
- Undo/Redo Color (Navigate Color History, click to get back to older colors you chose for Photoshop Foreground)
- Pick Color from Color Mix into History
- Turn on Mix Eyedropper mode
- Toggle Auto-Sync mode
- Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with main color (no matter if Auto-sync is on)
- Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with Photoshop Foreground (no matter if Auto-sync is off)
- Load colors into each of 3 Mixers
- Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with main color and then update mixer with this color
- Open/Close MixColors panel
Adobe Photoshop CS3 and CS4 troubleshooting
Due to limitations on older Adobe products on Adobe Photoshop CS3 and CS4 you can assign keyboard shortcuts using Photoshop Edit -> Keyboard Shortcuts… dialog. In the dialog locate File -> Scripts menu and assign keyboard shortcuts to “(MC)…” scripts.
Enjoy detailed and long Photoshop Tool/Brush history with new MagicSquire panel. Shows tool types, sizes along with group colors. Click bottom button to display it. Works the same in Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018
MagicPicker 6 introduces new Keyboard Shortcuts that allow you to change color temperature or brightness/hue/saturation (and more) with one press of a button! Assign them in the easy-to-use MagicPicker dialog. Click MagicPicker menu -> Settings to enter Keyboard Shortcuts dialog.
You can use advanced keyboards’s keys and Wacom’s keys.
Works in Photoshop and Illustrator.
Here’s the list of functions that are available for key binding in MagicPicker 6:
Increase/decrease Color Temperature
Increase/decrease Color Brightness
Increase/decrease Color Saturation
Toggle Color Scheme
Toggle Tone Lock
Toggle Compact Mode
Switch between Color Wheel Triangle/Box/Diamond/Color Temperature/LDT Cube modes
– Assign Keyboard Shortcuts directly in MagicPicker to: Increase/Decrease Color Temperature, Brightness, Hue, etc
– LDT-Cube Color Picker – most natural Color Space for digital artists. Pick separately on three Light, Dark and Temperature-based color sides at the same time!
– Super clean uncluttered look with new PRO Mode. Hide all UI elements out of your way! Click MagicPicker menu -> PRO Mode
– Pantone Solid Coated/Uncoated, L*c*h* support
– Tooltips for UI elements! Switch on/off in Settings
– All features available now for Photoshop and Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018+