New MagicTints 1.2 fixes all problems with macOS Catalina and improves Color Palettes (in addition to color reference images) creation, more!
– Now you can create color palettes (instead of using color source images) on InDesign and Illustrator
– Improved color matching on older CPUs, improved messaging
– Fixed permission problems when running on macOS 10.15 Catalina
Improved color matching speed
If you have updated to macOS 10.15 Catalina you may have noticed that MagicTints panel stopped working in Adobe Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC or InDesign CC. You cannot apply color correction and match colors between layers. Some users reported errors like “MagicTints1.jsx cannot be opened because developer cannot be verified” and “Could not color match the following layers…”.
Don’t worry, there’s a fix for that! Please do the following (see below):
Please note that I don’t recommend to update to macOS Catalina yet as Photoshop itself may act strangely, there are problems with UI Scaling and other plugins. Hopefully Apple and Adobe would provide a fix soon. We will also publish the new update MagicTints that doesn’t require any additional scripts to run.
– NEW! Right-click on the brush to quickly move it to any group, pick group by name
– NEW! Directly drag’n’drop .abr and .tpl files on the panel to load them as groups! Works only on Photoshop CC and higher
– Added new option in the menu – “Optimize brushes” that rebuilds brush database to avoid possible errors
– Fixed: In some scenarios Photoshop window deactivated after loading brushes from files
– Improved selection of newly created brushes on CS6 in various scenarios
– Improved compatibility with CC2019 in various scenarios
– Improved keyboard shortcut detection
– Improved handling of Dual Brushes when rendering strokes and creating new brushes
– In PRO Mode checkmark next to corresponding panel’s menu item is now correctly displayed when it’s active
MagicRefs offers a deep integration with Photoshop. Without switching panels or software, with a single click inside your document you can insert a reference image from MagicRefs group into a new Smart Object.
Just click “Insert into Document” button. Works with multiple images.
MagicSquire 3 offers different view modes depending on your Panel workspace in Photoshop, including two additional modes to what Photoshop offers.
MagicSquire Brush List View Modes
Two plain lists including long one (on the top left on the picture) and multi-column, also mixed mode (on the top-right) where you can see all your brushes at once and the horizontal one (right-bottom of the picture above) so you can attach MagicSquire panel to the bottom of your screen.
Click the “Change list display” button on the top right of the MagicSquire panel to switch modes.
See the brushes the way you want and quickly find the relevant one!