In addition to Triangle, Box,Diamond and Color Temperature modes of the MagicPicker color wheel panel recent version 6.3 adds LDT Color Cube mode.
LDT Color Cube mode lets you adjust shaded/saturated color preserving its perceived brightness and on the same color space adjust color temperature. To switch modes click on the button on the top right to get the tool best matching your painting style and a better color coverage in shades and saturation!
Works in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018, CC2019.
Shrink entire MagicSquire panel into a small icon of your current Photoshop brush. When your cursor hovers this icon the panel automagically expands back to full brush groups. Click MagicSquire menu -> Compact Mode to activate this mode and save screen real estate for your art.
MixColors 2.0 finally delivers intuitive Swatch Groups, adds Cloud Sync, gets next-gen color mixing formula, brings full Adobe Photoshop CC2015 support and more!
– Color groups. Reimagined! New simple and intuitive color group management with drag’n’drop support.
– Sync colors and color groups with the Cloud – safe 256-bit encryption on the server side! Easy cloud handling.
– Color mixing improved – next-gen color mixing formula for faster and more accurate results.
– Adobe Photoshop CC 2015+ and CC 2014 support – MixColors has been rewritten from scratch to support new Adobe Creatve Cloud platform.
– Color history is improved.
– Small/large color swatches handling improved.
– Tons of performance improvements on CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC platforms.
– A lot of bug fixes and improvements by your feedback.
MagicPicker offers a wide variety of color wheel configurations in addition to new Temperature Color Wheel.
Use the classic scheme or rotate the wheel so the red points up at 0° (works best for design where you get the Hue=0 at the exact top of the wheel). Or even use Traditional color wheel based on classic 12 color scheme (which may also be rotated). Work with the color wheel the way you like it! You can rotate color wheel from MagicPicker’s fly-out menu choosing Settings. And switch to Traditional mode using the button on the right-bottom.
Works in Photoshop and Illustrator CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC and CC 2014.
MagicPicker 4 introduces a new innovative color tool – color temperature wheel.
In Photoshop or Illustrator with a single turn of the wheel you can change the temperature of the colors you pick. Get the exact colors for the lights, darks, on the sun, in the shadows, within the cool or warm gamma. Adding Tone Lock you can find the corresponding colors within different temperatures while keeping the same brightness.
To change the temperature of the colors:
1) Click the button on the top right of MagicPicker that switches between triangle/box and diamond modes until you reach the Color Temperature Wheel mode
2) Move the rectangular slider around the warm/cold wheel to change the temperature
3) Move the pointer inside the rectangle to choose colors with the same warmness/coldness
4*) You can use Tone Lock to keep the same brightness of the color
MagicPicker 4 introduces new mode for the Tone Lock.
With new Tone Lock 2.0 you can easily build a uniform and natural palette within the gamut of your choice. Change hue (and now saturation!) of the color and MagicPicker will automagically find the closest matching colors with the same percieved brightness (or tone). Works on color wheel and with the regular color box picker.
Easily switch between color wheel and color pane in Photoshop with MagicPicker panel. Use buttons on the top to change the color picking mode. Color pane supports H,S,B and R,G,B modes while Color wheel supports color schemes – providing advanced color picking solution for digital painting, photo manipulation or graphic design