Shrink entire MagicSquire panel into a small icon of your current Photoshop brush. When your cursor hovers this icon the panel automagically expands back to full brush groups. Click MagicSquire menu -> Compact Mode to activate this mode and save screen real estate for your art.
– Deep integration with Photoshop – native panel. Always there in the UI when you need it – Drag’n’drop folders – directly from Windows Explorer or Mac Finder
– Add image from web – View all images at once in a stream with zoom
– Colored groups
– Zoom, flip and edit selected image, use eyedropper
– Animated GIF Video support! With frame-by-frame control
– Link sets of images to PSD documents
– Keep all data in the cloud of your choice
Shift+click inside the MagicPicker color wheel panel to move color wheel pointer towards cursor. Works in Photoshop and Illustrator and allows to slightly change current color with great precision! This feature supports all color wheel and color pane modes of MagicPicker.
Install/Uninstall/Update/Manage all your Adobe extensions and panels easily with new FREE Anastasiy’s Extension Manager 3.0! Supports all 3rd party extensions for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate, Flash Pro, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver, Fireworks. Now supports Adobe XD. Officially recommended by Adobe!
Display Photoshop brushes in 5 different advanced styles to distinguish them better, with MagicSquire. Double-click the brush in the group to choose the stroke style from the dialog. The strokes are auto-generated in high resolution and show precisely how the brush would look like on the canvas. Renders precise opacity, texture, mixer brush tips, tilt etc – all advanced properties of any Photoshop brush. Supports 4K and 5K monitors.
In addition to standard Photoshop functionality the dialog also allows you to update current Brush properties.
– NEW! Slight color adjustment with Shift+click on the inner side of color wheel (box, triangle, etc). The color pointer moves towards the cursor.
– Significant UI performance boost (new framework) on Photoshop/Illustrator CC, all versions. Especially on CC 2018+
– UI improvement in Keyboard Shortcuts dialog on Photoshop CS6
– Improved Black & White button behavior in BIG colors mode
– Fixed problem with clicking Background color swatch in BIG colors mode
– Fixed problem with wrong CMYK values on Illustrator in some scenarios
– On Illustrator CC and higher currently selected color swatch is now correctly displayed on the top
– Improved panel title display in Compact Mode
– Greatly improved and optimized Compact Mode in different scenarios, especially when quickly moving cursor aroud the panel
– Improved LDT Cube behavior when using eyedropper in some scenarios
NEW! Smart Color Groups – next generation of color swatches. Auto-gradient between Photoshop
foreground & background or between any colors! Easily get colors inbetween. Smart resizing of the groups
so you have only the swatches you need. Shift+click to mix to current color.
NEW! Clear Color History, Undo/Redo colors with Keyboard Shorcuts
NEW! Quickly add color swatches to the mix with Shift+click! Drag’n’drop swatches to the mixing area,
single-click to set current color
NEW! Easily assign Keyboard Shortcuts using integrated Keyboard Shortcuts dialog wih new features:
– Add new Color Swatch
– Add new Color Group
– Create new Smart Color Group
– Add Foreground Color into Color Mix
– Clear Color History
– Undo/Redo Color (Navigate Color History, click to get back to older colors you chose for Photoshop Foreground)
– Pick Color from Color Mix into History
– Turn on Mix Eyedropper mode
– Toggle Auto-Sync mode
– Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with main color (no matter if Auto-sync is on)
– Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with Photoshop Foreground (no matter if Auto-sync is off)
– Load colors into each of 3 Mixers
– Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with main color and then update mixer with this color
– Open/Close MixColors panel
All shortcuts are assignable straight inside MixColors Settings in an easy-to-use dialog (one click away settings).
Follow our tutorials for troubleshooting and additional details: http://tutorials.anastasiy.com/?info=mixcolors-keyboard=shortcuts
NEW! Right-click menu allows you to edit swatch color, edit name or quickly assign background, foreground or
main color to the swatch.
NEW! Increadibly fast UI – uses new MagicPicker framework. Faster resizing, faster redraws, very responsive
NEW! Hide upper part of the panel with mixers and use only swatch grouping
NEW! Rearrange groups with drag’n’drop!
Drag’n’drop swatches between groups greatly improved
Improved compatibility with all recent Adobe updates including CC2018
Improved CloudSync – sync color swatches with our servers
Improved panel behavior and fixed all visual, drag’n’drop and other issues by your feedback
Color History is now scrolled to the end of the list when new color is chosen
Color History scrollbar is now smaller to clean up screen real estate
Fixed click problems with eyedroppers under color mixers
Improved design of the panel by your feedback
MixColors 3 features slightly modified modern-looking icon
Improved “delete swatch” button behavior in various scenarios
Starting from MixColors 3.0 you can set up keyboard shortcuts through MixColors Settings dialog (from the panel’s menu):
Click on the empty field next to the function description and press the key combination. That’s it! Works on Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018+.
You can also adjust steps for every feature. For example you can adjust brightness by value of 5 or 10 or even 17.
Here’s the list of MixColors functions that you kind bind to your key presses:
- Add new Color Swatch
- Add new Color Group
- Create new Smart Color Group
- Add Foreground Color into Color Mix
- Clear Color History
- Undo/Redo Color (Navigate Color History, click to get back to older colors you chose for Photoshop Foreground)
- Pick Color from Color Mix into History
- Turn on Mix Eyedropper mode
- Toggle Auto-Sync mode
- Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with main color (no matter if Auto-sync is on)
- Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with Photoshop Foreground (no matter if Auto-sync is off)
- Load colors into each of 3 Mixers
- Mix colors from each of 3 Mixers with main color and then update mixer with this color
- Open/Close MixColors panel
Adobe Photoshop CS3 and CS4 troubleshooting
Due to limitations on older Adobe products on Adobe Photoshop CS3 and CS4 you can assign keyboard shortcuts using Photoshop Edit -> Keyboard Shortcuts… dialog. In the dialog locate File -> Scripts menu and assign keyboard shortcuts to “(MC)…” scripts.