MagicRefs, the reference image organizer 2.0 is here!
Rotate, resize, move images in Comic Strip mode, direct import of Boards from Pinterest, insert Layer from Photoshop document, Tag & Search images, Collections of Groups, drag Full Image with mouse, Paste from Clipboard more!
WHAT’S NEW: – NEW! Directly import Pinterest boards to groups
– NEW! Directly import Google Drive images to groups in MagicRefs
– NEW! Pan/scroll Single image with click-to-move
– NEW! Rotate enlarged Single image with new button on toolbar
– NEW! Zoom in Single image to the point with double-click on it
– NEW! Add current layer from document to the panel as an image – new button on toolbar
– NEW! Tags – assign tags to images and then filter them using Search (new button on the bottom) –
with Instant Suggestions. Filter out images that you don’t need in current project, instantly.
+ Search and filter by style, type, project, workspace, team, file, type of work or any other
favorite criteria you create by yourself.
+ Searches in closed/open groups when needed.
– NEW! Collections:
+ Combine several groups in a collection and then switch
between group combinations with one click or keyboard shortcut.
NEW: Use new Collection Editor from the menu -> Collections
– NEW! Comic Strip mode now allows direct operations with images:
+ Move (click on image and drag),
+ Rotate (click on bottom-left of image and drag) and
+ Scale (click on bottom-right of image and drag)
+ The state is saved and restored for every group of images.
+ The layout can be reset to original state with new button on the bottom
– NEW! Copy Image from Clipboard to MagicSquire image now supports more image formats
+ (use MagicRefs menu -> Keyboard Shortcuts to use it)
– NEW! Added option to reset data folder location to default
– New updated MagicRefs manual – Improved: Insert images from the panel back into Photoshop document
– Improved Drag’n’drop behavior of folders and images on the panel, also better visual feedback
– Fixed a problem when ref image wasn’t fully visible when added to the group
– Improved handling of URLs with images – more modern URL types are now supported to add remote images
– Improved handling of groups linked to Photoshop documents
– Fixed various UI problems
– Improved Keyboard Shortcut handling with multiple Photoshop Workspaces
– Improved compatibility with OneDrive sync and Windows
– Improved zoom mode when clicking on images in History section
– Image scroll/zoom is now kept between image clicks
– Fixed problems connected to Full Image display
– Fixed conflict between Full Image and Settings dialogs
– Full Image zoom scroller on the bottom now correctly reflects zoom state
– Fixed a problem when Full Image wasn’t re-displayed after closing/re-opening Photoshop
– Fixed variuos UI problems when adding/displaying images with different aspect ratios
Looks like an anniversary of the tips&tricks series! 100th tip is ON.
Quickly get full-featured color picking HUD under your cursor in Adobe Photoshop. MagicPicker HUD shows up over normal Photoshop’s interface.
The HUD is more unique, intuitive and faster than normal Photoshop panels. It always pops up under your current cursor position. It’s very important especially if you use a Wacom-like tablet (no need to move your hand anywhere). It also auto-hides if you click anywhere on the document. MagicPicker HUD can also auto-hide when you release key/button.
You can activate MagicPicker HUD in the following ways:
Click “HUD” button on the panel
Click MagicPicker menu -> HUD mode
Assign keyboard shortcut in Settings and activate through keyboard any time
Assign same shortcut to Stylus button and call it with stylus
*Activate “Sticky HUD” mode from Settings to show HUD on press and hide on release of the key
HUD is available in MagicPicker starting from version 7.0.
Version 4.4 brings major polishing to all recent features: Auto-close panel on selecting brush, duplicate groups & presets, new eraser from brush, HUD Popup under cursor, “Sticky” brushes…
– Apple M1 support improved
– Fixed problems with brushes disappearing from HUD
– Fixed rare problem with MagicSquire data folder errors on CC 2018 and above
– Improved loading animation on CC 2021 and higher
– Minor improvements to UI here and there on CC 2021 and higher
– Switched servers, now HUD can be downloaded from China, Turkey and more countries
– Available now for Photoshop 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014, CS5, CS6, CC
– much more
Silently add new 🖌️🖌️ brush or tool presets in Photoshop using keyboard shortcut. In MagicSquire panel use Settings to define “Quick New Brush” shortcut. That’s it! One key press and your auto-named brush is in the group. No questions asked.
#BlackFriday discounts up to 💛 60% on MagicPicker Color Wheel HUD, MagicTints AI Color Matcher, MagicSquire Brush Organizer and other #Photoshop & #Illustrator panels. 🔥 Get yours: http://anastasiy.com/blackfriday
If you experience one or more of the following problems with Anastasiy’s Extension Manager in Adobe Creative Suite (2021 included):
Only Photoshop is listed in the Anastasiy’s Extension Manager list (or only Adobe Illustrator)
Photoshop is absent on the extension list
Adobe extension list is empty/blank
Extensions don’t show up after installation on Photoshop or other Adobe Creative Cloud products (like InDesign, Illustrator or Adobe Premiere Pro)
Extension Manager doesn’t list your application or extension
ZXP extensions are not displayed in the Extension Manager after installation
Installation of Adobe extension failed
It’s easy to fix! First of all please make sure, you’re using the most recent version of Anastasiy’s Extension Manager – at least v3.6. Then:
1) Click File -> Reset extension list in the main menu of Anastasiy’s Extension Manager
2) That’s it! Now all Adobe products should appear and when you install new extensions (or reinstall old ones) they will re-appear on the list
New MagicPicker 7.2 is here:
– Fixed problem with linking colors in some scenarios on Photoshop CC 2020 21.1+
– Fixed problem with changing background color in some scenarios on Photoshop CC 2020 21.1+
– Fixed a problem with using keyboard shortcuts on Illustrator on macOS Catalina for international users
– Better support for Adobe CC 2021 New MagicPicker, advanced Photoshop color wheel panel
Install/Uninstall/Update/Manage all your Adobe extensions and panels easily with FREE Anastasiy’s Extension Manager 3.5! Supports all 3rd party ZXP & UXP extensions for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate, Flash Pro, Premiere Pro, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, XD.
Officially recommended by Adobe!
New in v3.5:
Improved compatibility with latest Adobe Creative Cloud 2021
Now displays progress when downloading extension updates
Supports redirects when downloading extension updates
Better overall update support on all CC versions
Improved error display when Creative Cloud Desktop needs to be reinstalled
All made by your feedback! Please keep it coming –Anastasiy