– Fixed a problem with Updating brushes (clicking Update in the Edit Brush dialog). It didn’t work sometimes, fixed
– Available now on Adobe Photoshop 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014, CS5, CS6, CC
When you 🔴🟠🟡🟢🔵 transfer color from one image to another with MagicTints you can Export .cube/.png LUT.
Then use it in any graphics or video software for other images. Set its precision in Settings. Color grade with 8x8x8, 16x16x16 and up to 128x128x128!
Available in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and in Standalone Desktop app for Windows/macOS.
From series of tutorials for MagicTints – 1-click color conversion and LUT export
🧙️ Hide Brush Controls on MagicSquire panel in #Photoshop by clicking the button titled “Hide” on the top left of the panel.
This works great if you only need to organize and access 🟡💜🟩 groups of brushes/tools.
Re-display Brush Controls by clicking the 🎛️ “Show Brush Controls” button on the top.
From series of tutorials for MagicSquire, the pro manager with colored groups for Photoshop brushes
– Fixed problem with CMYK sliders and gradients in various scenarios
– Improved UI localization when activating panel, added link to license retrieval
– Improved activation on macOS Monterey
– Fixed: K-Lock was turning on when deleting individual C,M,Y or K sliders
Use new MagicPicker’s 🧿Crystal HUD mode or see your fantastic artwork through transparent panel.
🧘 New MagicSquire 5.3: more accurate Photoshop Brush Parameters (size, opacity, spacing, etc.), faster on-demand HUD popup, loading groups from huge .ABR files (1GB+), more UI languages. 🛍 Get now with a discount!
⚡ MagicPicker 8.2 brings better scaling of new gradient Lab / L*c*h / Temperature / etc. color sliders. Fixed assigning of transparent colors to vector shapes, colorize multiple vector shapes, CMYK values, improved. Better CMYK/K-Lock, more for Photoshop & Illustrator:
– Fixed transparency indication on vector shapes (Photoshop and Illusrator). Now when clicking between Foreground and Background swatch transparency is displayed correctly in all scenarios
– Fixed problems with assigning transparency with Ctrl/Cmd click to colors
– In K-Locked mode color wouldn’t change in Photoshop after using Saturation/Brightness/Hue Keyboard Shortcuts – fixed
– CMYK sliders display correct values in all scenarios, when using different color spaces, RGB/CMYK document modes etc.
– Now sliders and color wheel can be accurately resized to its minimum in all scenarios
– Correctly assigns fill/stroke color to shapes if multiple selected on CC2021+
– Improved UI localization
– Available now on Photoshop and Illustrator 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014, CS5, CS6, CC
– much more