MagicPicker color wheel panel 5.3:
– Improvements to Compact Mode
– Support for recent Adobe platform updates
– Improved right-click behavior in Color Scheme mode
– Improved Compact Mode
– Improved activation
– Fixed linking background and foreground in Traditional Color Wheel mode
– Improved Color Temperature Wheel in different scenarious
– Improved loading time of the panel
Anastasiy’s Photoshop Panels website is all new! Better navigation, better information layout, better access to your favorite Adobe® Photoshop and Illustrator panels for expert brush management, advanced color picking, collecting fonts and more. Loved by industry professionals worldwide!
MagicPicker 5.2 introduces improvements by users’ feedback. Here’s what’s new:
– Faster handling of Fill/Stroke colors for shapes, shape groups, small shape groups, large shape groups, groups of large shapes and small shapes and text in all scenarios. Shortly speaking MagicPicker is now the true magic master of shapes and text in Photoshop and Illustrator. Select shapes to quickly change their color, that’s it!
– Interactive Help now correctly shows interactive tips on color name and YUV values
– R/G/B, H/S/B, C/M/Y/K boxes are now faster on Photoshop CC2015.5
– Background color swatch selection in BIG swatches mode is no longer delayed
– RGB/HSB Sliders on the bottom are now scaled correctly. Always
– Speeded up various parts of MagicPicker interface on CC2015/2015.5 (yeah, it’s quicker with every update)
– Improved installation on Illustrator CC2015.3
– Fixed gray window on Photoshop CS4
New MagicPicker’s superpower is ability to easily work with Fill & Stroke colors of Shapes (and Text) in Adobe Photoshop.
To use it:
1) Open MagicPicker’s fly-out menu on the top right
2) select Colorizes Shapes and Text*.
3) Select a Shape layer (or text layer) – MagicPicker will automatically switch to Vector mode
4) Change its color with one click on the color wheel!
MagicPicker 5.0 supports advanced professional design tools for modifying Shapes and Shape groups all at once:
– Assign transparent color with Ctrl(or ⌘)-click on the color swatches
– Rotate Hue° of the multiple shapes – select a group of shape layers and move Hue° slider
– Exchange colors of Fill & Stroke with Exchange button on the MagicPicker panel
– Assign Black & White colors with one click on the B&W button
Even more tools for creating best designs with the plugin:
– Use Tone Lock to keep colors of all the selected shapes in the same range of brightness
– Use Color Temperature Wheel to make all your shapes warmer or colder as you select group of layers
New MagicPicker 5 brings new feature! Display HSL/HSB/RGB/CMYK/YUV/YCbCr values in realtime on the corner of color wheel with MagicPicker 5! It lets you also display current color’s name. Ever wondered how “Crioiser Blue” or “Pastel orange” look like exactly? We got you covered! Even when bottom color sliders are hidden and color boxes are unavailable you can see current color’s name or values.
To use new feature:
1) Click on three dots on the left botton of the color wheel
2) Continue clicking to switch between modes!
3*) To copy current color’s values to clipboard click once small copy button near the values
MagicPicker just updated to the version 5.0! Update brings better support for new Creative Cloud: Adobe Illustrator CC2015.3 & Photoshop CC2015.5 and new features:
NEW! Colorize Shapes and Text in Photoshop (activated from menu).
* Colorize individual shapes with color feedback.
* Control hue of groups of shapes – shift hue and color temperature.
* Works with Tone Lock and K-Lock.
* Lets assign tranparent color to Fill/Stroke
* Works with text, lets change multiple shape and text layers at the same tume
NEW! Assign transparent color in Illustrator and for Photoshop shapes/vectors with Ctrl/Cmd Click
Exchange colors for shapes, exchange with transparency
NEW! New color spaces and color values on the corner of the wheel.
* Switchable button on the left bottom corner
* HSB, RGB, CMYK, YCbCr, YUV, XYZ
* Color names display (X11/HTML standard)
* Copy values to clipboard with one click
NEW! Interactive help (activated from menu)
* Click on any UI element to get full tutorial with description how to use it and what it means
NEW! Full Retina support! Fine beautiful icons – icons got a HiDPI treatment. Use it on Mac 5K and Retina and 4K displays on Windows & Mac
* Improved performance on Retina and HiDPI/4K/6K displays
NEW! BG/FG link now works when using eyedropper – perfect helper when using Brush with Color Dynamics
Underlying framework has been rewritten from scratch to support CC2015.5, newest and upcoming versions of the Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Performance improved, 2X faster in many scenarios – when scaling etc.
K-Lock now correctly works with the eyedropper in all scenarios and document color modes
More UI improvements and fixes for dialogs
Fixed various small bugs, including B&W button behavior when BIG colors are on
Fixed b&w button when using big swatches
RGB/HSB rulers now can be scaled even more!
Fixed disappearing background color
Better compatibility with CC2015.5
Fixed icons on HiDPI and Retina displays for Illustrator CC2015/2015.3
New indicator for transparency in Photoshop and Illustrator
Fixed MagicPicker icon on Illustrator CC 2015+
Improved and fixed small bugs in Photoshop and Illustrator on all Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud versions
Keep colors bright or dark when rotating Hue° while saving low level of K ink of CMYK – all at once! That lets you find colors on the color wheel within the same dynamic gamut range that look bright when printed! To do that switch on both Tone Lock and K-Lock in MagicPicker – they work together very well! Then rotate Hue° on the color wheel and you will see how MagicPicker adjusts the color so it sustains same perceived brightness and the same K value!
This technique works in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CS5, CS4 and CS3.
It’s easily possible with MagicPicker! In the Color Temperature Wheel mode switch on Tone Lock and start shifting the slider on the wheel. This option lets you quickly find corresponding colors having the same brightness for lights and shadows or for foreground and background. Or keep the same brightness level across the surface when editing textures.